Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

If we qualify and keep winning I'll be booked up through the Hogan Event into May.
If we don't qualify the road ends on March 26, otherwise we play every weekend until we lose.

Mid April until mid may I will be in Europe so I can see you guys after that

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So it looks like we are playing this weekend then possibly taking a few off lol
I am open every weekend until May long pretty much to play Furry Ryan, so let me know what you plan.

Let's tentatively plan Furry for April 9 or 10. This way it sounds like both you guys can make it, and Curt may be able to depending on whether he sucks or not. :act-up:

Where are you going in Europe Dustin?

Let's tentatively plan Furry for April 9 or 10. This way it sounds like both you guys can make it, and Curt may be able to depending on whether he sucks or not. :act-up:

I would be down for furry for sure. Going to England,Ireland,Italy,Spain for sure and we have 1 week not planned yet

I would be down for furry for sure. Going to England,Ireland,Italy,Spain for sure and we have 1 week not planned yet

Quite the trip! Enjoy, Ireland and Spain in particular are on my "eventually" list!

Quite the trip! Enjoy, Ireland and Spain in particular are on my "eventually" list!
I hope to hit the Irish links when I am there but who knows . I bought myself a treat as per last year's situations

We already know I suck... Hopefully I get a strong partner.

You can't enter this as a team? You get stuck with a random?
I don't know anyone with a legit handicap who has the dates available so I entered as a single. I think it's cool that they allow Singles to enter.

I don't know anyone with a legit handicap who has the dates available so I entered as a single. I think it's cool that they allow Singles to enter.
Well if I keep on progressing and get to a resonable handicap I would love to enter with you next year!!

Guess I should register for a handicap in that case eh!?

We already know I suck... Hopefully I get a strong partner.

I guess it's a good thing I wasn't available huh? :bulgy-eyes:

I could make it on these dates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could make it on these dates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Let's see how many folks we can get. If we need 2 tee times so be it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am most likely good to go on April 9. If I'm still in the BC Match Play that means we're in the semi finals and playing at freaking Capilano Country Club that day...YESSSS!

Sweet! I think I'll start a thread for this Furry Creek gathering and try to get all the interested parties down, then get 2 tee times on the books in case the place books up. What time is everyone thinking?

Sweet! I think I'll start a thread for this Furry Creek gathering and try to get all the interested parties down, then get 2 tee times on the books in case the place books up. What time is everyone thinking?

I like EARLY as you know but I think this will be an all day affair so it probably doesn't matter. Maybe we could play 27 or 36 holes even since we're all driving way up there? Not sure if they offer any packages or 9 holes rates like that.

https://www.golfbc.com/courses/furry_creek/about/rates

I'm not seeing anything other than a golf and lunch package (which appears to be the same price as a round - I guess in April you get free lunch?) and twilight rates. Looks like you could play two rounds in April for $110 which isn't bad.

I am down for a 8am round.

I am open to anything. I would however suggest maybe waiting a bit so the sun has time to hit it and dry it out a bit. Otherwise might be a bit cold/wet for a bit. Maybe 9-10 area?

I am open to anything. I would however suggest maybe waiting a bit so the sun has time to hit it and dry it out a bit. Otherwise might be a bit cold/wet for a bit. Maybe 9-10 area?
That would work as well,furry has been on my list to play for a while

I will start working on my Happy Gilmore swing !! :bananadance:

Sorry I couldn't partner you Curtis, if only I wasn't stuck on this stupid island or if we had a bridge even... I hope you get to play Cap. One of my favourites in the interior by far. The Zone 3 4 5 JR Challenge was there the past weekend and the course is mint according to some friends. Greens running easily over 10.5.

Pumped to play Kings Links this weekend! Hopefully we don't deal wih any frost in the am

Pumped to play Kings Links this weekend! Hopefully we don't deal wih any frost in the am

Looks like the low over Friday night/Saturday is around 40F/5C so hopefully that means it won't be cold enough. We'll see though. I'm most happy that right now it's calling for calm winds, which is a relief because last time I played this course, it was gale force winds!

What time are you guys planning on being at the course? Is there a range?

What time are you guys planning on being at the course? Is there a range?

There is indeed a range. I'm shooting to get there in the 7:30-7:45 neighborhood.

There is indeed a range. I'm shooting to get there in the 7:30-7:45 neighborhood.
I might not be there that early. I have a hockey game at 11:15 tonight so I might just come in the morning and practice some short game.

Back