Grit: Do You Have It?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458146451.863163.jpg

Surprised I scored this high to be honest.

4.13 for me, although I'm not a big believer in these type of short tests.

4.0 for me

I probably wouldn't have done well, I lost interest after a couple of questions...lol

Apparently everyone in this thread is gritty lol

I got the same thing. I lose interest quickly :)
I was surprised that there were no questions involving calm under pressure, which i think is a big factor in grit.

Having competed against you, I will attest to you grit

serious statement: i got bored and stopped taking the quiz. that probably answers the question for me.

4.38, so pretty gritty I guess

Damn lowest on thp with a 2.38, only better than 1%.

Your grit score is: 4

You are grittier than at least 80% of the US population.

Haha... 4.5. Didn't think I was that gritty. lol

Works for me since I grew up in San Diego, I like the beach and good Mexican food from a hole in the wall place, not too much grit beyond that

Last edited:
4.63 for me. I'm gritty, which partially explains why I love grits.

Your grit score is: 4.38

You are grittier than at least 90% of the US population.

Damn lowest on thp with a 2.38, only better than 1%.

No you're not. Same as me. The thing is I think we were just being honest and don't have inflated opinions of ourselves.

I got a 4.25, I am grittier than 90% of the population. I would suspect lots of golfers are gritty

I forget the score but am grittier than 80% of the people.

I was surprised that there were no questions involving calm under pressure, which i think is a big factor in grit.

Having competed against you, I will attest to you grit

I too was surprised that there were no questions about being under pressure, but it's not my study. I thought you would also have a pretty high level of grit. That match was pretty awesome!

I too was surprised that there were no questions about being under pressure, but it's not my study. I thought you would also have a pretty high level of grit. That match was pretty awesome!
Yeah it was! Total slugfest

They call me rooster cogburn.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I got 3.53. Grittier than 50% of population.

Back