NorCal Crew Outing (19-20MAR)

Alright, first post updated with the groups. I believe I've got all the requests covered, but if I don't just give me a heads up and I'll fix it. I'm going to Poppy Hills today for a lesson so I'll shake Cole down for a couple boxes of balls for the long drive and closest to the pin holes on Sunday. I'll try to get some Poppy Hills swag thrown in as well. I can't say it enough...I'm really looking forward to teeing it up with you all!

I'd like to be in the same cart as Josh, my guest. Slot us anywhere, playing with anyone, It'll all be good.

I'll be out of any dinner plans with anyone. I've got my family coming along on this trip, including two grandkids, so I'll be tied up, at least figuratively, and maybe literally.

RadRob & RadJosh added to the 3rd group. Looks like we have plenty of Josh to go around! So far thats three!

Everyone else, join the events or let me know if you'd like to be added manually.

Josh,

Can you update the first post with the join codes TheHeez provided?

Poppy Ridge - 15433247
Laguna Seca - 53421466
Poppy Hills - 67147008

Josh,

Can you update the first post with the join codes TheHeez provided?

Poppy Ridge - 15433247
Laguna Seca - 53421466
Poppy Hills - 67147008

Done!!!

I guess these will work

96b375c7e6fb7b987fc2af62d4422752.jpg

I just loaded up my bag with the 2014 version of the Bridgestone B330RX optic yellow. I really like that ball, even better than the newest version of it.
Stocked up with 3 dozen so that should get me through 18 at Poppy.

I just loaded up my bag with the 2014 version of the Bridgestone B330RX optic yellow. I really like that ball, even better than the newest version of it.
Stocked up with 3 dozen so that should get me through 18 at Poppy.

I am going to be gaming the Wilson Duo Urethane for the first time. I usually play yellow balls, but these weren't available in yellow when I ordered them.

That's cool Manny, I've been curious about those Duo Urethane balls too.

People's eyesight is funny. I use yellow balls because the white ones become almost invisible to me in the air, and sometimes even on green grass. I really have trouble following and locating them. But some playing partners have told me the exact thing about the yellows I use.

That's cool Manny, I've been curious about those Duo Urethane balls too.

People's eyesight is funny. I use yellow balls because the white ones become almost invisible to me in the air, and sometimes even on green grass. I really have trouble following and locating them. But some playing partners have told me the exact thing about the yellows I use.

Strange, I find the yellows are so much easier to track. I will be playing Callaway Chrome softs, either yellow or white (I have a stash of both). Hopefully I don't need to dig into it much for this weekend.

Strange, I find the yellows are so much easier to track. I will be playing Callaway Chrome softs, either yellow or white (I have a stash of both). Hopefully I don't need to dig into it much for this weekend.

I too will be gaming ChomeSofts. But I bought some of the red and white soccer ball style balls, love them, so easy to see.

Last edited:
Got my NCGA # yesterday. I joined the Half Moon Bay Golf Links Associate Club for $46. The best deal I could find to become a member.

FYI guys, I'm going to bring a bunch of stuff I'm trying to get rid of. Here's what I've got.

Diamana S+ 82 hybrid shaft with 913/915 adapter
Swing speed radar
900ish Stinger 2 3/4" tees
Plane Sight Laser Training Aid
SKLZ Impact Bag
Nike golf sandals (size 12)
Stinger and ECO 3 1/4" tees

All of the above items are free to whoever wants them. If any of you all are interested just let me know!

Got my NCGA # yesterday. I joined the Half Moon Bay Golf Links Associate Club for $46. The best deal I could find to become a member.

Nice, seems like a pretty great deal to me! Does that get you any deals at Half Moon Bay? I have only played one of the courses and would love to hit them up again.

Does the swing speed radar work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, seems like a pretty great deal to me! Does that get you any deals at Half Moon Bay? I have only played one of the courses and would love to hit them up again.

I'm definitely trying to play Half Moon Bay before I transfer!

Yeah if you ever decide to play in advance, let me know I would love to play there.

FYI guys, I'm going to bring a bunch of stuff I'm trying to get rid of. Here's what I've got.

Diamana S+ 82 hybrid shaft with 913/915 adapter
Swing speed radar
900ish Stinger 2 3/4" tees
Plane Sight Laser Training Aid
SKLZ Impact Bag
Nike golf sandals (size 12)
Stinger and ECO 3 1/4" tees

All of the above items are free to whoever wants them. If any of you all are interested just let me know!

If you don't want it, I'll talk it.

Swing Speed Radar sounds interesting. I'd at least like to try it at the range on Sunday.

No discounts, but for that price I would have been surprised if there were any. Which course did you play? Ocean or Old?

I'm definitely trying to play Half Moon Bay before I transfer!

We will send you off the right way. You definitely need to play here.

Yeah if you ever decide to play in advance, let me know I would love to play there.

We should get a group down there for sure. I know how badly you have wanted to play there, we'll get it done for sure.

Have fun guys!
Sounds like I'll be missing a great get-together. Next time..

Have fun guys!
Sounds like I'll be missing a great get-together. Next time..

Let's do a Saturday or Sunday sometime this Spring/Summer down in your area. We could play Olivas Links or River Ridge or ???

Back