The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crank up the volume, can anyone last the full 2 minutes:

I had a college professor that competed in this. He made us watch similar footage followed by a live performance.

when you send out 4 packages to thp'ers and USPS doesnt update the tracking since it got to the post office.

Suits are expensive as heck, especially when you've lost 75 pounds and still have very broad shoulders. I'm still in shock for what they just ran my card for
A CEO told me once, "dress for the job you want. Not the one you have."

Twice a year, every year. Usually only 4 days, but this one is special!! Ugh.

Is it Hawaii though? One of our Rads is going there for his CME's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just heard the mike Dean SIGH....those that know him have heard it
The only thing I could think of him sighing about while he's out there is you told him no ice cream tonight

The only thing I could think of him sighing about while he's out there is you told him no ice cream tonight
I think that would warrant the Mike Dean "pfffft".

I think that would warrant the Mike Dean "pfffft".
When he's playing a game he does a combo of both. Especially at those guys with a Florida connection

I still haven't quit smoking.

Not my rant but the cart guys. At this course the snowbirds are not tipping well (if at all) in Fla...its REAL Bad! at this nice course...

e.g (one of many golfers did this)... caddies said ' they go all the way' ...Clean clubs, then out to the car driving the cart, then loaded bags in the trunk...NOTHING...No Tip!...

Their reply to me 'just another one...', I said really...for real???...YES we are getting pummeled...Wow!

In this particular case I witnessed the car plate was from Quebec

Not my rant but the cart guys. At this course the snowbirds are not tipping well (if at all) in Fla...its REAL Bad! at this nice course...

e.g (one of many golfers did this)... caddies said ' they go all the way' ...Clean clubs, then out to the car driving the cart, then loaded bags in the trunk...NOTHING...No Tip!...

Their reply to me 'just another one...', I said really...for real???...YES we are getting pummeled...Wow!

Maybe it was MPlefty.

Hopefully you introduced yourself to Martin LOL

After work today I need to have a tooth extraction and bone graph, so that should be fun.

After work today I need to have a tooth extraction and bone graph, so that should be fun.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it goes well!!

3rd day in a row I'm home from work sick. I don't know what's worse the store throat or the fever, but the combo is wreaking havoc on me.

Dealing with the HOA trying to get a fence approved to be built for our yard.

A CEO told me once, "dress for the job you want. Not the one you have."
That's all well and good, until your sitting in HR dressed as Batman.

That's all well and good, until your sitting in HR dressed as Batman.

That's not too bad unless you're sitting next to the guy that wants to be an "Adult film" star.

My truck just got T-boned in downtown StL. The good news is that no one was hurt, the other driver had insurance and my truck sustained little damage since the other vehicle pretty much went under the truck. Also I have a witness so insurance should all be good.

My truck just got T-boned in downtown StL. The good news is that no one was hurt, the other driver had insurance and my truck sustained little damage since the other vehicle pretty much went under the truck. Also I have a witness so insurance should all be good.

Glad to hear no one was hurt! Sounds like your truck won the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back