San Diego model is on my mind.

Looking forward to seeing what they have for in store for you .

The Memphis is gorgeous!! Just my style!!!

The Memphis is gorgeous!! Just my style!!!
They're actually ALL gorgeous...but I agree that is the one that has really caught my eye the most.

Less than 15 minutes until the goodness starts. Really looking forward to seeing what's in the new thread.

The prices were off-putting at first. But then I considered the cost of a new Scotty. It isn't so different. For that type of coin I'd much rather have one of these beauties.

Last edited:
Which model was it that had the flow neck from the HQ visit pictures. Just went on the Toulan site and all blades had PN.

Which model was it that had the flow neck from the HQ visit pictures. Just went on the Toulan site and all blades had PN.

Detailed answer in the HQ thread, but to make it quick, that was a model Sean was showing me from the Garage because he remembered my personal preference in necks.

San Francisco.... Must have... So pretty.

They are working on incorporating a long neck hosel which I have been told creates only about 20% toe hang. Not quite face balanced but better then most. Joe Toulon was the source.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The head cover looks fantastic!
CeQ5-rPUAAArJ5c.jpg
CeQ5-f_UIAAqbp4.jpg

Looks similar to a SC Buttonback...

Since ol' Scotty is refusing to release a 1.5 Newport again, I can't use my Piretti, my Lajosi isn't holding up, and I just don't love my other putters it might be a great time for a Madison flow neck. Pondering.

Minus the buttons... milling ... and lack of insert on the face.

And yes captain, that headcover is legit

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Headcover looks amazing.

Beautiful head cover!

Back