Odyssey Covers Thread

The new version N3J cover came in today, and I still think it's a little cartoon-y for my tastes but it looks good on a shelf!

I snagged the Open at St Andrews mallet cover on ebay. It had a little piping damage, but no one else bid so I got it at a fair price.

I snagged the Open at St Andrews mallet cover on ebay. It had a little piping damage, but no one else bid so I got it at a fair price.
I believe that seller was a thper

My buckets cover arrived today thanks to Kyle. Really hooked me up and the cover is in perfect shape. #magnetclosuresrule

They're real.

Mine's good.

The #Buckets Headcovers were in the Team Callaway Collection (I believe year 1). This was a US Only deal, so to see a UK seller with over 150 available selling them for $XX is kind of fishy.

Not starting trouble... Just want to know how you are confirming the ones from the UK are real? At the end of the day, there is no performance degradation if it's a knockoff so no big deal. Again, not starting trouble, just an honest question.

The #Buckets Headcovers were in the Team Callaway Collection (I believe year 1). This was a US Only deal, so to see a UK seller with over 150 available selling them for $XX is kind of fishy.

Not starting trouble... Just want to know how you are confirming the ones from the UK are real? At the end of the day, there is no performance degradation if it's a knockoff so no big deal. Again, not starting trouble, just an honest question.
It was actually a standard headcover for a certain line. Can't remember which, so there were plenty available.

It was actually a standard headcover for a certain line. Can't remember which, so there were plenty available.
It was the stock cover for the White damascus putters.

Added these into the fold:

e4462d46694f3d623ca511661d2a0606.jpg

b836dbb7c2ce4656b06cee4ed9818c0c.jpg

Time to start playing a blade. Haha

I did for a long time, but can't get the Tank Cruiser #7 out of the bag.... and of course it wouldn't fit the hockey mallet cover when I had them.

I plan to game the buckets cover since for now it can be fairly easily replaced. Same for the jason mask cover if I manage to get a hold of one. The NTJ is in a different category, but I might would game one on special occasions if I had it.
That's what I do with mine. Special events only. And then special care taken.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haha, is there a magical number of "people who tell you about a piece of golf equipment" to make a purchase an obligation?

Currently at 3 on this beauty.
Pull the trigger!

It's calling you Dan.

Hmmmm....

Just added this to the fold today. Should be here this week

d548779c2aa2e9ea4cca2bc2e62a06d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back