Anyone Else watching Longmire?

Season 4 was pretty good. Not sure I understand why the Oil Rig Chief did so much for his group. Let 'em rot in jail. Rig workers aren't hard to come by.

Final scene from season 4 was, WTF! So many different people it could be.

I started to feel really bad for Walt through Season 3 / 4. Every time he made a little progress, 3 more issues would crop up for him to deal with. How many times did he say, "Heading to Denver" when someone would say, "Walt, we've got a body". He had to turn around so many times.

I started to feel really bad for Walt through Season 3 / 4. Every time he made a little progress, 3 more issues would crop up for him to deal with. How many times did he say, "Heading to Denver" when someone would say, "Walt, we've got a body". He had to turn around so many times.

I raced through this show, really like it but that has to be the most active county in Montana! Can't wait to see the next season.

Did this get picked back up for new shows? Where? When A&E canceled it I had like the last 2 episodes dvr that I just deleted

Did this get picked back up for new shows? Where? When A&E canceled it I had like the last 2 episodes dvr that I just deleted

It was picked up by Netflix. You can get all the episodes, old and new on there.

Guess I'm getting or borrowing a Netflix login.

Netflix is awesome saving shows like this.

One of the best out there. I miss it, the quiet coolness of Longmire, his side kick Lou Diamond Phillips (who's acting in this series is one of his best), the Montana landscape and so on.

Yeah, I like it. I'm up to season 3. Pay for Netflix, it is well worth it IMO

One of the best out there. I miss it, the quiet coolness of Longmire, his side kick Lou Diamond Phillips (who's acting in this series is one of his best), the Montana landscape and so on.

Agreed. LDP is awesome at this role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S5 starts filming the 23rd, to be released on netflix in September!

S5 starts filming the 23rd, to be released on netflix in September!

First episode should be great. They ended on quite the cliff hanger.

4 Days to go............

Csg1iB_WEAAVD5x.jpg:large

I've got to get Netflix so I can get caught back up on this. Still can't figure out how it was cancelled anyways compared to some of the other crap on TV.

Anyone Else watching Longmire?

Hell yes! Love this show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely!

Looks like I will have to reactive Netflix.

I'm all caught up and ready for the new season. ?

Netflix announces a 6th and final season will happen. I'm still about half way through the 5th season so happy they are going to give the show a proper ending.

Netflix announces a 6th and final season will happen. I'm still about half way through the 5th season so happy they are going to give the show a proper ending.

That is great! Have really enjoyed this show so glad the showrunners have time to plan out a fitting ending.

I watched the entire series on Netflix only to see that it was continued on TV.......I was so pissed.

I was left in suspense.

Will DVR the series for this season.......lol.

Final season dropped today on Netflix. Just in time for the Thanksgiving week. Gonna miss this show. Let's do this!

23674821_1752695648075898_3579188057309111171_o.jpg

Back