Cure Putters Review Thread

I'll be curious to hear what you think. I've pondered a cure just to mess around with all the adjustability and find the setup that feels best to see how it differs from what I've been playing, and the 3f is really the only version I think I could stand from a sound and look standpoint. I haven't been curious enough to pull the trigger, but I've been thinking about it.

The 2016 putters have a much softer sound than previous years - THP did a sound test video at the PGA show
[video=youtube;Tzksx-PTpYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzksx-PTpYQ[/video]
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?79567-Impact-Sound-2016-Cure-Putters-RX-Line
The order in the video is CX1, CX2, RX3, RX4, RX5, RX6

We also added more options with the rear flange in 2016 and streamlined the looks a bit as seen here.

2016_Putters_Group_950.jpg

Last edited:
The 2016 putters have a much softer sound than previous years - THP did a sound test video at the PGA show
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?79567-Impact-Sound-2016-Cure-Putters-RX-Line
The order in the video is CX1, CX2, RX3, RX4, RX5, RX6

We also added more options with the rear flange in 2016 and streamlined the looks a bit as seen here.

2016_Putters_Group_950.jpg
That does sound a ton better than last year. Will have to try and find a 2016 model to play around with.

Love that sound test. Another reason why the CX series call my name

First time with a new Rx2 today I picked up on Ebay. Ordered a red but got an orange. :bulgy-eyes:

Loaded it up pretty heavy and it feels pretty nice...sound of course is not like anything I've played before. I've been having some putting issues lately so I'm interested in the giving this a solid tryout. 2016 Rx6 looks in black looks pretty nice too!

I ordered an RX3f Friday, i am pretty excited to see what it's capable of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being new to the Cure game, are the putters fully adjustable in the sense that a RH can be easily converted to a LH?

Being new to the Cure game, are the putters fully adjustable in the sense that a RH can be easily converted to a LH?

The versions from last year are easily adjustable. Few screws and you are good to go. Not sure about the 2016 RX versions, however the CX versions are not.

The RX3 looks awfully good. Will have to try it if I get in the event!

The versions from last year are easily adjustable. Few screws and you are good to go. Not sure about the 2016 RX versions, however the CX versions are not.

Awesome! Thanks for the help.

RX Series, center shafted models can be converted to either right or left handed. This includes the RX1, RX2, RX4, RX5 & RX6. If it has a straight shaft, you can simply remove the shaft and flip it around, however if it has an offset shaft, you'd need to get the correct R or L handed shaft, otherwise the offset would be set back. Here is a video that covers the adjustability, Video is from last year, but still applies to 2016 RX Series.

It's amazing what technology can do. Took my new Cure RX2 out for a round today and let me say it is FIRMLY planted in my bag. Actually played 27 holes with 47 putts total (31 putts for 18 holes, then 16 for the extra 9). Had a couple of birdies, which is rare for me. I was building confidence everytime I got to the green. It didn't matter if it was a long putt or short putt, I was confident that I was going to make them. Incredible club. I'm so happy I got one. Just wish I did it sooner.

It's amazing what technology can do. Took my new Cure RX2 out for a round today and let me say it is FIRMLY planted in my bag. Actually played 27 holes with 47 putts total (31 putts for 18 holes, then 16 for the extra 9). Had a couple of birdies, which is rare for me. I was building confidence everytime I got to the green. It didn't matter if it was a long putt or short putt, I was confident that I was going to make them. Incredible club. I'm so happy I got one. Just wish I did it sooner.
that's awesome. There's nothing better than having confidence with the flat stick.

that's awesome. There's nothing better than having confidence with the flat stick.

Seriously. When my playing partners saw me pull out the RX2 from the bag, they didn't know what to say. When I started putting with it and they saw the results, they wanted to know more because they know I struggle with putting at times. I did not have one 3 putt hole at all.

Seriously. When my playing partners saw me pull out the RX2 from the bag, they didn't know what to say. When I started putting with it and they saw the results, they wanted to know more because they know I struggle with putting at times. I did not have one 3 putt hole at all.
You better get used to it. When I first started using mine all I got was stares and jokes. Now after seeing the way I put with it. No one questions it. It is a great feeling having confidence with the flat stick.

You better get used to it. When I first started using mine all I got was stares and jokes. Now after seeing the way I put with it. No one questions it. It is a great feeling having confidence with the flat stick.

Same here. Guys I play with hated when I was dropping bombs or making putts with more consistency from distances I normally was a little shaky with.

I still ill have my rx1 in case putting goes wonky on me again and hopefully I'll have a cx in the bag come may

I wish they made irons too.... Love my Cure... Such confidence on makable putts. Pure roll..Getting the most out of my stroke.

Oh the jokes were there, especially after the first stroke. One of the guys said "Nice tuning fork"...then "Marco brought his band today" and after I drained a putt from the fringe about 15' for a birdie, I said "That my friends is music to my ears...get used to it".

All in all, I don't care about the ribbing I get, it's all in fun.

Oh the jokes were there, especially after the first stroke. One of the guys said "Nice tuning fork"...then "Marco brought his band today" and after I drained a putt from the fringe about 15' for a birdie, I said "That my friends is music to my ears...get used to it".

All in all, I don't care about the ribbing I get, it's all in fun.

its funny how the jokes start until putts start dropping. Playing match play with my friends their heads drop when a 10-12' drops to halve the hole. After a few of those their spirit drops then it's let me see that thing

Cure Putters Review Thread

Cure spotting on my tv. Russell Knox rolling it well too
58bdc1117b43d49aa1a7ae8e583e7599.jpg

I've been looking at Cure putters more and more lately. Hoping to find a fellow THP'er to play with this Spring/Summer so I can give one a few rolls.

Sweet great seeing these guys giving them a go on tour.

Back