The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official Rant of the Day

Took the kids to get Shamrock Shakes this evening at McDonalds, asked for them and was told "We dont have those anymore."

It's freaking St. Patricks day and they no longer have a Shamrock Shake?

I think we have them until April. Weird. Although we consume way more "dairy" then you guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you can't get a break. Weren't you just in urgent care watching golf channel for a sprained ankle? Glad you're doing okay and no one was hurt.

Yep. Also my insomnia is really bad right now. The only good news about insomnia is that I'm up early to work which gives me time to golf later in the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Took the kids to get Shamrock Shakes this evening at McDonalds, asked for them and was told "We dont have those anymore."

It's freaking St. Patricks day and they no longer have a Shamrock Shake?
My son's best friend works there and was over last night. He said stuff like that doesn't have to be ordered and just shows up from corporate purchasing and his McD's never got any mix, either. I'm like WTF? It's shown on the app, but they don't have any.

I am so glad we don't have an HOA. One of the benefits of living in a neighborhood that's been around since the early '60s.
Thank goodness I live in an 'established' neighborhood. Most of my neighbors within 10 houses either way are all of an advanced age, my closest ones are all retired and have lived there for 20 years. There technically IS a HOA, but when I moved in and asked about it, they all said they pretty much back-burnered the thing 10 years ago because they never had reason to utilize it. Score for us.

Certain thread topics that get to a point of insanity.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thank goodness I live in an 'established' neighborhood. Most of my neighbors within 10 houses either way are all of an advanced age, my closest ones are all retired and have lived there for 20 years. There technically IS a HOA, but when I moved in and asked about it, they all said they pretty much back-burnered the thing 10 years ago because they never had reason to utilize it. Score for us.

Lucky you guys. The builder that built my neighborhood signed an agreement with the city that there would be an HOA for 75 years or something like that. Not sure why the city would care or why the builder would agree to that. I can't complain too much. The dues are $75 a year and they are pretty relaxed with what they enforce.

In the realm of rants this is minor but annoying. I thought the whole point of Ping's serial number order system was to get stuff to same specs. Got my U wedge(50) yesterday and it had a blue grip. Not terrible but the rest of them are white. Combined with the fact my original order came looking like they were tossed around the shop, grip tape sticking out from the bottom of the grips and 3/4 of the KBS labels were crooked and looked like they were put on by a 4 year old I'm starting to wonder what their quality control is like??

Exactly. When I had three pulled in one night a couple months back to make room for a bridge. I used it as an excuse to eat and Mac and Cheese for days like it was going away. . Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I can't imagine getting 3 done in one day haha. One was bad enough.

I hate having to tell people what they don't want to hear.
Hopefully it's taken to heart and they grow from it.

9 day project starting today and my lead man didn't show up for work this morning. Awesome.

11 day project started yesterday at a federal facility and 2 men showed up with open warrants. Even better.

9 day project starting today and my lead man didn't show up for work this morning. Awesome.

11 day project started yesterday at a federal facility and 2 men showed up with open warrants. Even better.
Sounds like a class operation you work for

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a class operation you work for

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welders and rough necks, you can take them outta the oil field but you can't take the oil filed outta them.

I'm just waiting on the 3rd shoe to fall.

I'm hoping they didn't know about the warrants. That wasn't too smart on their part, that or they were tired of running. Hope it gets better for you.

I'm hoping they didn't know about the warrants. That wasn't too smart on their part, that or they were tired of running. Hope it gets better for you.

They didn't or at least say they didn't. One is a speeding ticket that didn't get paid & I'm not sure about the other.

The guy that didn't show, I've since found out (and verified) had a wreck last night and one of the helpers on the project is on the way to get him.

In the realm of rants this is minor but annoying. I thought the whole point of Ping's serial number order system was to get stuff to same specs. Got my U wedge(50) yesterday and it had a blue grip. Not terrible but the rest of them are white. Combined with the fact my original order came looking like they were tossed around the shop, grip tape sticking out from the bottom of the grips and 3/4 of the KBS labels were crooked and looked like they were put on by a 4 year old I'm starting to wonder what their quality control is like??

I would call them and tel them that. That's not good.

I would call them and tel them that. That's not good.

Heck yes call them and complain! That should never happen!

I can't imagine getting 3 done in one day haha. One was bad enough.
The worst part was the shot in the roof of my mouth for one of them. The actual pulling was fine, as I was obviously pretty numb. The bleeding continued for a couple hours that night and I had to switch out the guaze once, but I took one percocet before bed and one mid day the next day (which was a Saturday) and I was fine for the most part.

Pulled out my driver this morning and the shaft is all scratched up. Grrr!

Is it Hawaii though? One of our Rads is going there for his CME's.

Nope. Mine was Scottsdale. Which is home for me!

When you sit in traffic for an hour and your 7 year old, what the heck, there is nothing here. You have to wonder why there was traffic

sick again. hacking up green stuff, thinking maybe this has turned into bronchitis. but i'm also not sleeping much with work and my beloved children who can't f-ing sleep through the night right now. my wife and kids leave tomorrow for a week, and it's MY TIME to play some golf and have some peace around the house. being sick IS NOT in that plan.

So are we also going to rant about Hulk Hogan getting a $115 million dollar verdict in his invasion of privacy case or not?

So are we also going to rant about Hulk Hogan getting a $115 million dollar verdict in his invasion of privacy case or not?

Got to admit that caught me off Guard. He was asking for $100 mil and jury gave him $115 mil.

Grip changes are brutal and ruin the fun of golf for like 3000 swings.

Adds new meaning to the term "Home court advantage".

sitting centra care waiting to be seen with an appointment for which I was on time 25 minutes ago. there isn't another car in the parking lot. I'm in a room, listening to all the nurses and the one doctor talk through a lunch order menu. drives me crazy the disregard for patient's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back