Cure Putters Review Thread

I found out last week that these are manufactured 5 minutes away from my office. That's very cool!!

I spent time yesterday doing some indoor putting with the RX2. Adjusted the shaft angle and tinkered with weights. Right now have it set up so it feels good to me weight wise. While some will take this as a joke, I was rolling it with a headset on for par of the day, which eliminated the sound. The actual feel of the putter felt surprisingly good. The sound just masks it, which is improved on the newer lines.

The perception of feel is obtained through sound is a cool notion. I know many hated the sound of the original releases. I have heard that the newer lines are much more muted and pleasing to the ear, Does anyone have both a newer as well as an older release they could provide audible differences of the putters?

The perception of feel is obtained through sound is a cool notion. I know many hated the sound of the original releases. I have heard that the newer lines are much more muted and pleasing to the ear, Does anyone have both a newer as well as an older release they could provide audible differences of the putters?

Check out THP TV we did recently with a sound test on each putter from the new line.

Check out THP TV we did recently with a sound test on each putter from the new line.
Is there anywhere around us that has the full line up of Cure putters? would love to roll those and pick one up to try and drop my 1.8 Putts/hole a little

Just watched.
The sound does seem A TON better!

Fupy, nice Microphone job there!

The sound to me has just been like the size. Took a while to get used to but now I don"t even notice it. I just wish they made some more headcovers (us THP'ers probably like headcovers more than the average golfer) the factory one is kinda blah to me.

The sound to me has just been like the size. Took a while to get used to but now I don"t even notice it. I just wish they made some more headcovers (us THP'ers probably like headcovers more than the average golfer) the factory one is kinda blah to me.

I'm just fine with the standard headcover. The magnetic clasp makes it a keeper in my books. YMMV.

Hey guys, looks like I'm a little late to the Cure Putters party. Just curious if anyone thinks that the Cure Putters benefits any particular putting style.
I'm a below average putter that's been switching between an Odyssey White Ice #9 and a Cleveland Classic #2.
Looks like there are some good deals to be had on the 2015 models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys, looks like I'm a little late to the Cure Putters party. Just curious if anyone thinks that the Cure Putters benefits any particular putting style.
I'm a below average putter that's been switching between an Odyssey White Ice #9 and a Cleveland Classic #2.

I think high MOI can benefit anybody.
I also think that due to number of styles they have something to fit just about anybody.

Check out the THP Event with them where every participant coming gets a putter to keep and use all weekend long.

Not sure about a particular style of stroke but their line of putters are all very adjustable.
Lots of options.. Pick one that fits your eye first.
I chose RX3f because :

The head is not overly long (for a Cure).
I like a deeper head with alignment line & back flange.
Adjustable lie & weight
Puts a nice roll on the ball.
The high MOI helps get the ball to the hole on off center hits & resists twisting as well as anything I've tried.
Good luck..

These putters just ooozzzeee confidence IMO. Love my Cure putter. They do take a little getting used to but results do not lie..

I'm anxiously waiting for mine to arrive. Any day now. I'm so excited that I keep checking the tracking number to see where it is...

The CX1 is planted firmly in my bag.

After yesterday's putting performance, I'm in full Cure Putter ponder mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After pondering and pondering, and having to turn down some generous offers from folks here because of other expenses, I found a like new RX3F on eBay for a price that I couldn't resist. It showed up yesterday and the weather isn't great here at the moment, so it only has a few living room rolls on it so far, but I have to say that I haven't been this excited to try out a new club in awhile. I feel like I could see a dramatic improvement in my putting, which would be huge for me since my short game is almost always what holds me back from scoring better. I'll be back with some more feedback once I get a chance to get out on the course.

After yesterday's putting performance, I'm in full Cure Putter ponder mode.

Ponder no longer.. Pull the trigger .. Get the most out of your stroke!!!

After pondering and pondering, and having to turn down some generous offers from folks here because of other expenses, I found a like new RX3F on eBay for a price that I couldn't resist. It showed up yesterday and the weather isn't great here at the moment, so it only has a few living room rolls on it so far, but I have to say that I haven't been this excited to try out a new club in awhile. I feel like I could see a dramatic improvement in my putting, which would be huge for me since my short game is almost always what holds me back from scoring better. I'll be back with some more feedback once I get a chance to get out on the course.

The RX3f is the one that checked all the boxes for me... Welcome to the crew...

Ponder no longer.. Pull the trigger .. Get the most out of your stroke!!!

I believe his plan is to attend the THP Event with Cure coming up, where every participant gets to work with the company and gets a putter.

I believe his plan is to attend the THP Event with Cure coming up, where every participant gets to work with the company and gets a putter.

That would be optimal.. I had the good fortune to test the whole stable at the time while deciding ... Very helpful..

I'll be curious to hear what you think. I've pondered a cure just to mess around with all the adjustability and find the setup that feels best to see how it differs from what I've been playing, and the 3f is really the only version I think I could stand from a sound and look standpoint. I haven't been curious enough to pull the trigger, but I've been thinking about it.

I'll be curious to hear what you think. I've pondered a cure just to mess around with all the adjustability and find the setup that feels best to see how it differs from what I've been playing, and the 3f is really the only version I think I could stand from a sound and look standpoint. I haven't been curious enough to pull the trigger, but I've been thinking about it.
If you ever want to borrow mine, let me know, I've got a THP SS 2.0 and 3.0 in 35" straight shafts for the head and a multitude of weights.

If you ever want to borrow mine, let me know, I've got a THP SS 2.0 and 3.0 in 35" straight shafts for the head and a multitude of weights.
I'd love to play around with it sometime if you don't mind.

Awesome! Please let us know your thoughts as you get more time with your RX3F and feel free to reach out with any questions.

Back