Cure Putters - March Madness Putter Giveaway!

What an awesome contest! I signed up already. Should be fun for those who get in.

I signed up. Thanks Cure!

The March Madness Bracket has been posted on our Facebook Page with the randomly selected names that were chosen. Thanks to all who entered, and for those of you who were not selected, remember you still have the chance to get in later as a wild card entry! This is going to be a fun contest!

Boom!!! Made it to the big dance. Now to knock that other Matt off for a face off of small people. I'm coming for you Wardy!

So cool to see so many THP names in there!
21481_941877385865309_3201849742826603453_n.jpg

Just hacking will win

So many THPers on there. So cool. Good luck, guys!

Of the names I know for sure I am counting 11 THPers?!?! thats awesome!

Boom!!! Made it to the big dance. Now to knock that other Matt off for a face off of small people. I'm coming for you Wardy!
You can try but The coin toss will be in my favor! lol. Good luck to everyone who made it!

That's awesome, made it on the bracket.

Time to practice my coin toss rooting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a Facebook account so I had my wife enter for me, and she got in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty psyched that I made it!! Now time to put it down like Mid Tennessee

I just like the odds that someone from THP will win!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Time to download the facebook app so I don't miss any notifications. This is way more exciting than the actual bracket!

Sweet contest - happy my name got selected. Now to win some coin flips! First battle: Greg M (is this a THPer?)

I saw your name in the second round and was already groaning haha. May the best coin flip win!

Going against aaron in round 1 should be a good matchup, just glad john and matt are in the other bracket haha

I made it in too!

This is going to be fun

Back