Ballast point Big Eye currently

Solid selections here and Caps hockey at 1030 many will be consumed

23c795fbd6e641a9583a06766abe7af6.jpg

Can't wait to see all the crest posts later tonight
Yeah I know I over do it in the Hockey thread... The King suggests checking out that thread later haha

Flying Fish Doggie Style

Shiner Bock - Light Blonde

Watching my girlish figure. But, its good. Hell, anything shiner is good. AND ITS ALMOST RUBY REDBIRD TIME!

Shiner Bock - Light Blonde

Watching my girlish figure. But, its good. Hell, anything shiner is good. AND ITS ALMOST RUBY REDBIRD TIME!

Shiner Bock was one of my go to's in college. Partially because it's good, and partially because one of the bars had it on tap and did a 24oz glass for $2.50 :D

Grab the regular Bock anytime I can it but not very plentiful in south GA. Like some of the other varieties as well but nothing beats an original Shiner Bock for me.

Had my first Stella Artois last Sunday. I thought it was quite good.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Had my first Stella Artois last Sunday. I thought it was quite good.

Paul would be proud, he loves that fizzy yellow water.

Paul would be proud, he loves that fizzy yellow water.
Dude, I really have very little to contribute to this thread, lol! Glad Marty went to you for the beer advice for his trip to WNY.

Deschutes Red Chair NW Pale Ale out of the kegerator in my man cave. Yummy!

New Belgium Citradellic is simply fantastic.

New Belgium Citradellic is simply fantastic.
I had that recently and enjoyed it.

I've tried alot of local beers while out in Wyoming, and frankly have been underwhelmed. I finally had two great beers today, Dechuttes (sp) Fresh Squeezed IPA and Bridgeport Hop Czar. Of course I find out both are from Oregon.

I had that recently and enjoyed it.

I've tried alot of local beers while out in Wyoming, and frankly have been underwhelmed. I finally had two great beers today, Dechuttes (sp) Fresh Squeezed IPA and Bridgeport Hop Czar. Of course I find out both are from Oregon.
We are quite spoiled by the local beers we have access to down here.

We are quite spoiled by the local beers we have access to down here.
They have a pretty decent craft scene here, small but carry a good reputation. But everything I had was just OK. They love their Saisons, and I had a couple that were decent, but that isn't my normal territory.

But you are right, our selections locally are killer. Did you see that Cigar City was sold this week?

They have a pretty decent craft scene here, small but carry a good reputation. But everything I had was just OK. They love their Saisons, and I had a couple that were decent, but that isn't my normal territory.

But you are right, our selections locally are killer. Did you see that Cigar City was sold this week?
I saw that, bought by the same company that owns Oskar Blues (which I am a huge fan of).

I saw that, bought by the same company that owns Oskar Blues (which I am a huge fan of).
Yep, I think it can be a great thing for their brews. But it sucks to see a local brew to be bought out.

Silver Bullets are being consumed. No work tomorrow

One of these guys

9ebb8bf5465b61a7a35f2fbc347754f6.jpg

My #1 favorite Session Ale by far!
2BMdxHPl.jpg

What Brewery is that?
Lawson's up in Vermont, they make Sip of Sunshine as well (top 20 beers on Beer Advocate). Kinda stinks that they only distribute around VT, just like Heady Topper.

029ec462023dabf9a65a2bdcf7b3d9e7.jpg

I love stopping at small town local microbreweries and try they beer. This was an 80 IBU 7% IPA and it's very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back