Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Putting together my golf schedule for the year. Looks like I will be playing Bridges of Popular Creek, Indian Lakes and Prairie Landing 2x every month for 7 months straight starting late April. And this is not included my golf league every Tuesday night for 9 at Mt. Prospect. Think my wife loves me? I think so!

Putting together my golf schedule for the year. Looks like I will be playing Bridges of Popular Creek, Indian Lakes and Prairie Landing 2x every month for 7 months straight starting late April. And this is not included my golf league every Tuesday night for 9 at Mt. Prospect. Think my wife loves me? I think so!
Are you going to try and join us for a few rounds this spring/ summer sir

You bet and I may reach to some as we do have drops - my schedule is set up 3 saturdays and 1 Sunday - all starting before 8AM - How sweet is that!

648a0bec69bb40af9e3deb5a548c654a.jpg

6b39740673ab428c83c5ca29f7019365.jpg

020684a96ec08d54cf203cbe1816bf79.jpg

43607334f8e6d090c6409e60f2e7a723.jpg

c4a310f3d63762b89ddead3c9fd94875.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Very nice where are you

Hoping to play 36 at Blackstone next Friday. Just need the weather to cooperate!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Hoping to play 36 at Blackstone next Friday. Just need the weather to cooperate!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Better get Byron in on that round. Not sure how much golf at Blackstone he'll get to play this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better get Byron in on that round. Not sure how much golf at Blackstone he'll get to play this season.

I'm imagining Byron warming up hitting range balls with a camping lantern so that he could hit the first tee at the crack of daybreak :)

I'm imagining Byron warming up hitting range balls with a camping lantern so that he could hit the first tee at the crack of daybreak :)

Amen. I hope you are adjusting your body clock so 6:15 tee times are in the cards for you!

Amen. I hope you are adjusting your body clock so 6:15 tee times are in the cards for you!

Sammy and early tee times? That should be its own #THPCallout... And, even with Sam getting pops, I'm going with the early tee time for the win. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We did get the first tee time for Friday and have two openings. Just saying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sammy and early tee times? That should be its own #THPCallout... And, even with Sam getting pops, I'm going with the early tee time for the win. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll have you know I've never missed a time. I just prefer to do crazy things like sleep past 3am. Like I said before, if I have to get up in the middle of the night to make a tee time, the least you can do is put me up for the night to shorten my commute. :

We did get the first tee time for Friday and have two openings. Just saying

I hope the weather gets better or else you'll need quite a parka ?

OK, folks. I'm likely heading towards Cleveland for the Ohio outing at the end of April. Checking-in to see if anyone else is interested in going. Check out the below thread. Right now, not sure if I'm flying or driving. If there is a cheap plane ticket, that's what I'll do, but a carpool with 3 or 4 others (or more) from Chi-town would work, too.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...016-NE-Ohio-Spring-Gathering-April-30th-May-1

OK rambler I will check my schedule. Maybe myself you and dhartmann can start a caravan

OK, folks. I'm likely heading towards Cleveland for the Ohio outing at the end of April. Checking-in to see if anyone else is interested in going. Check out the below thread. Right now, not sure if I'm flying or driving. If there is a cheap plane ticket, that's what I'll do, but a carpool with 3 or 4 others (or more) from Chi-town would work, too.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...016-NE-Ohio-Spring-Gathering-April-30th-May-1
Represent us well! I'm out of town the two weeks prior for navy duty so no chance I could get away from the wife. Good luck!

I hope the weather gets better or else you'll need quite a parka ?
Shh! The weather is trending up.

One last-ditch-effort bump...

Last ditch effort? I think there's time?

"My" last-ditch-effort. LOL. I know the hotel block expires on April 1st, and PhillyV mentioned he'll be looking for a headcount for the Saturday cookout soon.

We need to get some Iowa interest in here!

SPRING HAS FINALLY ARRIVED
TREVINO & PLAYER COURSES OPEN
Spring golf at Geneva National continues to tee off this week with the opening of
our signature Lee Trevino course and lake view driving range!

18 Holes - $39 per person | All Day Play - $60 per person
Includes cart, tax additional. Cart path only. Prices valid thru March 31, 2016.

Seriously...snow flurry today! So stupid but at least we are not in Wisconsin!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Seriously...snow flurry today! So stupid but at least we are not in Wisconsin!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Got a dusting of snow here

Back