Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Excellent.

Well boys. I think we're going to have to set up some type of playoff pool when they start.

Well boys. I think we're going to have to set up some type of playoff pool when they start.

Absolutely along with many avi wagers...

Whatcha talkin bout willis?

ummm....hockey? Oh and kicking your butt in a playoff pool and giving you a sweet avi.

Lots of players going to the Bash Brother tonight and I need a big night.

My match is close, need my guys to finish strong through the weekend

Guess who didn't set their golf line up?

Haha this guy

Guess who didn't set their golf line up?

Haha this guy
Glad you pay attention in Fantasy Hockey...most of the time. No reseeding, so you get me if you win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Glad you pay attention in Fantasy Hockey...most of the time. No reseeding, so you get me if you win.

Sweet... So pumped for that ugh

I think we need some incentive. Figure out who's in and we can play based on weekly prize money. Top dog picks low dog's avi for the week.

This isn't a bad idea

I think we need some incentive. Figure out who's in and we can play based on weekly prize money. Top dog picks low dog's avi for the week.

There goes my avi until September. Lol.

RenRen is getting beat up. He must be distracted by Pebble Beach with his dad.

Bash Bro's nice work still a lot of hockey but a nice lead heading into the weekend.

I sure wish my team had an opponent this week. Probably one of the best weeks my team has had in a long while. Just hope they can stay hot and roll this into next week.

RenRen is getting beat up. He must be distracted by Pebble Beach with his dad.

Bash Bro's nice work still a lot of hockey but a nice lead heading into the weekend.
But, but, but...I thought he was the best team? He's scored the most points in the league ya know :) JK
I sure wish my team had an opponent this week. Probably one of the best weeks my team has had in a long while. Just hope they can stay hot and roll this into next week.
Usually not the way it works, lol!
I'd be in the games with @100 points but be losing to BB & NR if my team was playing.

Injuries at the worst time have doomed my team. Oh well. What are ya gonna do about it.

Injuries at the worst time have doomed my team. Oh well. What are ya gonna do about it.

You can complain about it like me, but I don't think anyone really cares.

Jerk. Hahaha. Your welcome.

This is the night where 2mins and renren need to cut into those leads. Decent number of games Sunday so it should be interesting.

This is the night where 2mins and renren need to cut into those leads. Decent number of games Sunday so it should be interesting.

I don't think RenRen needs to do that.

I have a few guys going tomorrow as well.

Back