Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Solid box this time around. Some Sligo, GMac, Adidas. Pics later

Sligo Pants
06b3ed2c8a28171a4a1529e918ea1462.jpg

Sligo Belt
432f6b0760e5dad20bf81fd0dbedfe3e.jpg

Adidas Polo
ea2f4d9c6d93fea1e4ea28fc17a3279f.jpg

GMAC Polo
2a0aed3c5c270d8b4f0f73e1a2247d9e.jpg

WOW! What a haul Deano. All this in a normal box, or did you have a return that they threw in this box for you as well?

This just in: ddec has naked pictures of someone important at SP4. Sheesh, that's quite a haul. Nice box!

WOW! What a haul Deano. All this in a normal box, or did you have a return that they threw in this box for you as well?

with all the 50% off codes, I did a double order.

Solid haul Dean!!

I bet a few folks regret cancelling right about now.

Man looks like one heck of a box. Kind of disappointed I cancelled.

Man looks like one heck of a box. Kind of disappointed I cancelled.

Looks like Dean may have "doubled up" his order so I don't think this will be the norm. GMAC shirt is SWEET!

Looks like Dean may have "doubled up" his order so I don't think this will be the norm. GMAC shirt is SWEET!

absolutely did. So perhaps expect half of it or some combination.

Nice haul Dean. Crazy you got yours before mine and I live closer :D

Will be be interesting to see where fedex sends mine as it arrived in MD early morning about an hour from here but not expected to be delivered til mon. I'm hoping that gmax shirt is in my box

I did see that. I would have been excited with the pants and belt.

Wow ddec that is a great box! That belt and Adidas polo are slick! really like them, hopefully my box is similiar.

absolutely did. So perhaps expect half of it or some combination.

Ok, you live in NY, I live in Tampa...... How do you get yours first!?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, you live in NY, I live in Tampa...... How do you get yours first!?!?!?!?

I have no clue. Same smartpost shipping. The last few items I've gotten in 3 days.

I have no clue. Same smartpost shipping. The last few items I've gotten in 3 days.

Mine ALWAYS gets here on the 18th

Does FedEx physically deliver it or do they transfer it to the post office for delivery? I just received notice of my first shipment from SP4 and am anxious to get the package!

Does FedEx physically deliver it or do they transfer it to the post office for delivery? I just received notice of my first shipment from SP4 and am anxious to get the package!

For me USPS delivers it.

Here is my box for March:

0roD0WQ.jpg

Not too thrilled about the shirt. Not really my style. But I do like the pants.

I think it may be my last box. I have enjoyed getting a random box every month but I think I have enough polos for a while.

That shirt is interesting.

Back