Hello from Northern California

Ktaylor10

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello THPers, I just found this site a few days ago and have been lurking around and finally decided I should make an account. Just wanted to tell everyone Hi and I look forward to talking golf with you!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard! Please check out the Nor Cal threads as we try to get together a few times a year for unofficial events.

For some reason I thought it said North Carolina. Welcome to THP!

Will do thanks! I would love to meet some more golfers out here, as long as you don't mind how terrible I play

Welcome to THP!

Will do thanks! I would love to meet some more golfers out here, as long as you don't mind how terrible I play

Ability is NEVER an issue when golfing with THP'ers.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, the best golf blog on the Internet!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! What part of NorCal are you from? We have a great NorCal group, don't be shy.

Plinyyounger,
Up above Sacramento, I am stationed in the military out here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Always great to have another Californian around here.

Welcome to THP!!

Don't worry about ability with THPers. I can dig furrows in expensive real estate with the best of them. It's all about having fun.
Plinyyounger,
Up above Sacramento, I am stationed in the military out here.
My shipping address for golf related purchases is in your area so I'm up there every month or so. We'll have to tee it up some weekend.

Welcome to THP

Back