TheCrest4 and Crew take on Florida

With Bayhill in town the courses are charging a premium in orlando. I'd book via golf now pretty quick
Thanks man. We are going to be in Clearwater for the majority of the week and hoping that prices will be decent during the week.

Clearwater area won't be terrible unless you want to play innisbrook with their "championship conditions"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearwater area won't be terrible unless you want to play innisbrook with their "championship conditions"

Yeah no thanks haha

I am easy just want to swing the sticks and a few beverages that's all. I don't need a fancy course

Haha, lansbrook will be good then, I looked for tomorrow for me and wardy and it was like $25

The journey begins tomorrow at about 930 AM. Packing up the Swagger Wagon and heading to sunny FLA

my family's out of town. i have sunday completely free. depending where you play and if you have availability i might be able to meet you. i want to play golf, and playing with thp'ers is the shizzle. let me know.

my family's out of town. i have sunday completely free. depending where you play and if you have availability i might be able to meet you. i want to play golf, and playing with thp'ers is the shizzle. let me know.

I'll be playing Sunday with shakes in Dunedin if you wanna join

I'll be playing Sunday with shakes in Dunedin if you wanna join

what time? it's 2 hours for me both ways.

1:40

Safe travels to you and fam brother. Enjoy your spring break

Enjoy the trip Jessie. Sounds like a great time

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Enjoy the trip Jessie. Sounds like a great time

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Safe travels to you and fam brother. Enjoy your spring break
Thanks guys! It should be interesting haha

I said to the wife no matter what happens we will experience it together as a family and really that's what it is all about.

I have no idea where I am playing Sunday but if something happens where I can invite you I will.

Travel safe. Have fun with the fam and golfing down in Florida.

Safe travels King! And don't forget.... You're traveling to bolts country

Safe travels, Jesse...have a great trip.

Safe travels King! And don't forget.... You're traveling to bolts country

Oh I have my Caps gear and new shoes

Perfect color!

e85a5857498d92abb49065cedbc5f752.jpg

Have not updated this in a whole but this trip is on the horizon. We are leaving the DMV Friday AM and hoping to be in the Orlando area by mid Afternoon Saturday. I am playing Sunday AM (no idea where) and then heading to Clearwater Monday morning.

We will be in Clearwater till Friday or so. I am not sure exactly how much free time I will have throughout the week but I would like to get one more round in hopefully local to where we will be.

I am not familiar with the area so if anyone could help out with courses that would be awesome. I am going to play this by ear, hopefully people are around and are able to play then we can set something up. Just let me know

The King is ready for the sunshine in Florida that is for sure!

Hope you the wife and the Bash Brothers have an awesome trip! Safe travels and will be looking forward to updates. You gonna be able to watch your Caps?

Hope you the wife and the Bash Brothers have an awesome trip! Safe travels and will be looking forward to updates. You gonna be able to watch your Caps?
Probably not but what can ya do... Already clinched a playoff spot

Probably not but what can ya do... Already clinched a playoff spot

Was gonna say, not like the games mean anything. Just pray no injuries happen during these meaningless games :)

I have no idea where I am playing Sunday but if something happens where I can invite you I will.

i went ahead and booked a 7:54 at championsgate country club so don't worry about trying to squeeze me in. enjoy your time here!

And it begins...

What's the over/under on diaper changes in the car. Bash Bros Blowin it Up.

Back