My kids (7 and 9) had their first ever game yesterday. It was awesome.
It's played in the actual course but They played the "tiger tees" modified rules which was brilliant
- max 10 shots per hole
- if you haven't made green in 7 pickup and drop on edge of green
- if you are off the course you can bring it back to near fairway
- 1 attempt to get out of bunkers but then free drop out.
- longest hole was 240m , shortest about 70m
- 5 or 9 hole event (my kids played 9)
I wish this sort of thing was around when I was growing up.
Some of the kids swings were unbelievable.
Anywhere else experience this ? I highly recommend it for any golfing family (patent, grandparent uncle , aunty etc)
Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk