Adidas Tour360 Boost

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
http://adidasgolf.com/Tour360-boost/DW-V4338-1.html?icid=hp-h1-main-T360BuyNow
Featuring a premium leather upper with climaproof® technology for a rich look, soft, comfortable feel and long-lasting protection and durability, the TOUR360 boost helps you perform at your best while maintaining a sharp look on the course. It also boasts superior cushioning and comfort from its full-length boost™ midsole foam, a new heel shape that follows the natural contour of the foot, and re-engineered 360WRAP with lighter and more flexible saddle material. Plus, the advanced dual-density 10-cleat puremotion® TPU outsole with CenTraXion and thintech® cleats offer improved stability and grip where they’re needed most. Along with this, the new TORSION TUNNEL gives you independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefoot (with enhanced arch support and improved green friendliness), the fitfoam® GEO collar and tongue foam deliver enhanced cushioning and comfort, and our etc. lining material reduces friction, moisture and heat for superior comfort and performance.
F33248_zoom_D.jpg
F33248_zoom_D2.jpg

I like what they are doing. I didn't wear the boost on the course, but I found them comfortable. Bring the boost to their more iconic golf shoe.

I've always been a fan of their Tour 360 lineup, and this shoe adds to that for me. Just wish I could find a pair I could afford. Good chance I'll be wearing these, BUT at the end of next season when they are on sale. ha

I'm not sure I can get behind the look, I know a lot of people like the boost, just not sure I'm loving the colourways.

I'm not sure I can get behind the look, I know a lot of people like the boost, just not sure I'm loving the colourways.
Kinda leaning your way on that. Outside of the white and silver model, which I just a bought new pair of I'm not liking the accent colors. Thought I would go with the black, but that yellow/gold accent is a turnoff.

Why am I very optimistic about this shoe? It is basically a combination of the two best shoes Adidas had put out in the last 10 years. People loved the tour360 about 8 years ago and then after putting out some crap shoes (sorry, but remember tour360M1, adizero and AdizeroOne?) they launched Boost. By combining an iconic style with the latest technology in comfort and performance adidas may just have a huge hit on their hands. Won't know for sure until getting mine 3/1 but initial reports are good.

My initial impression of these were not good, but once I saw a few pair that didn't have the weird stripe down the middle I actually liked them. First shoe Adidas has released in several years that are on my radar.

I really like these, the white, red, black is on my list as are the black and the white /silver. I've become a TM/Adidas homer in the last year.

I love my current adidas Boost golf shoes and I really like the look of these. I think I may just own a pair soon.

I love my current adidas Boost golf shoes and I really like the look of these. I think I may just own a pair soon.
That's what I keep thinking, I loved the comfort of the first Boost and these have a bit more traditional look than the sport previous. I always have a problem with adidas sizing though, it's like I'm in between a 12 regular and a 11.5 wide!

couldn't help by think of these watching JDay yesterday. Anyone have a pair?

couldn't help by think of these watching JDay yesterday. Anyone have a pair?

I much prefer the single tone offerings but I think the deal breaker on these would be weight. There are just too many amazingly light offerings out there that support the foot well (including from adidas).

The other concern for me is the discoloration of the boost area. I saw some used shoes where dirt got into the edges and didn't seem like it was in any hurry to come out,.

The other concern for me is the discoloration of the boost area. I saw some used shoes where dirt got into the edges and didn't seem like it was in any hurry to come out,.

It's so ridiculously comfortable though. At least walking around in them in the store they are. I believe in boost, but agree, and think they should bring it out in black or a darker color.

I don't like the look of these, but for anyone who does, Boost technology is amazingly comfortable.

I don't like the look of these, but for anyone who does, Boost technology is amazingly comfortable.

I did like the Boost shoes last year. Waiting for them to drop the prices, which they have now. Although I do like the look of this.

F33252_zoom_D.jpg

I did like the Boost shoes last year. Waiting for them to drop the prices, which they have now. Although I do like the look of this.

Don't mind that colourway at all.

The primeknit addition will be interesting. I absolutely love primeknit as a material. The colours I've seen are different to say the least, but I think it will be a great way for Adidas to remove some weight from the shoe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I prefer the adipower boost to the 360 for the weight loss and I love the grip more tech as opposed to spikes. The 360 feel so much heavier to me. In interested to try the adipower sport boost.

Revive an old thread.

I've sent back 3 of the 4 pair of these back, some with as few as 5 rounds walked, because the fabric in the heel area rips and the plastic heel cap rubs holes in my socks and blisters. I will say that Adidas has been really good about replacing them, even told me today that if I'll hold the next pair for until the fall new colorways are coming. It appears, based on a replacement pair, that they might have fixed the problem with putting leather or something in the back but time will tell.

Anybody else having this issue?

Revive an old thread.

I've sent back 3 of the 4 pair of these back, some with as few as 5 rounds walked, because the fabric in the heel area rips and the plastic heel cap rubs holes in my socks and blisters. I will say that Adidas has been really good about replacing them, even told me today that if I'll hold the next pair for until the fall new colorways are coming. It appears, based on a replacement pair, that they might have fixed the problem with putting leather or something in the back but time will tell.

Good customer service there. This happens to my sons golf adidas no matter the version.

Revive an old thread.

That's interesting because I am on my second pair which is now collecting dust because of the same problem. The first time they sent me a new pair and the second time they said NO AND HAVEN'T HEARD OF THIS PROBLEM. I knew thew were full of it!

I stopped buying the boosts because of this issue

Back