EVNROLL Putters - THP at HQ

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show, THP got a look at the new EVNROLL line from Guerin Rife. It has some very interesting technology and I wanted to post up this video showing some of that off. THP will be at EVNROLL HQ today to talk with Guerin Rife more about the technology in the face and the putters overall.

That's quite an incredible roll there in the video. Look forward to hearing more....

Very interesting video and technology. Curious to hear more.

• Admin
energy.jpg

roll.jpg

Interesting tech. I know I don't hit center on Putter more times than I want to admit

The roll of all three strikes with the EVNROLL was impressive.

Cool tech if it works as advertised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems pretty neat, I would be interested in putting around with one to see how it feels

That demo was incredible! Another piece of equipment to test. This is going to be a great day!

This is so cool. I need to give these a shot because my putting stroke is not very consistent nor do I always hit the center of the face.

Can you ask them something about the higher MOI putter designs out there? Will a high MOI putter with this type of face be the aboslute most accurate out there for off center hits? Does higher MOI matter more or face design?

Can you ask them something about the higher MOI putter designs out there? Will a high MOI putter with this type of face be the aboslute most accurate out there for off center hits? Does higher MOI matter more or face design?

I even have my current putter in the rental car. Its one of the topics I want to discuss with Guerin this morning.

I'm curious how this effects the "toe" strike. Part of my approach on fast greens is to take something off the ball and purposely play it off the toe, especially with downhill putts. From the looks of the graphic it would appear that wouldn't necessarily be an option with this putter.

I even have my current putter in the rental car. Its one of the topics I want to discuss with Guerin this morning.

Perfect

I wonder what the price point is for such technology

I love it when you can see the technology and its pretty easy to understand. Very cool.

I wonder what the price point is for such technology

The blade models are $299 and the mallets are $329.
I believe they are milled right here in Carlsbad too.

Pretty interesting tech. Looking forward to the conversation about this with high moi putters

Interesting tech and the dispersion from those three strikes is crazy. Tell me more.

Interesting tech and I like better dispersion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really liked the quick sampling they showed. I know my strikes are inconsistent. Guess this means there is another putter I need to take a look at.

This makes a lot of sense and the video was quite surprising.

EVNROLL Putters - THP at HQ

Listening to Guerin speak about putters is awesome.

c54bf23e0411a262218370b481146f91.jpg

The ER2 is a good looking putter. IMO, they should offer the ER6 in the same finish as the others. That red/maroon color will be very polarizing.

Is the groove tech like a milled version of the Ping TR line?

c29c046f4e063c89b68820b5966b787a.jpg
cf8a3b7f0e2e3ae6a80453e45851528f.jpg

Back