:alien:

Try taking a picture IN tapatalk and uploading it, see if that works.
4de7b8e26845ad7e7bf6bbe1d4037f80.jpg

Anybody know why I can't post any pictures over 19kb from Tapatalk anymore?

I have not had that issue, but try what War is saying and taking the picture right in the program.

Same story, file too big, must be under 19kb

Any updates available?

Nope

Android

Hmmm, haven't seen on iOS so was hoping to help from that perspective. Zero experience with Android here, sorry man.

Search function is terrible. So much better on the THP website.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Search function is terrible. So much better on the THP website.

It was annoying having to search and then filter by topic, but now I can't even find it.

It was annoying having to search and then filter by topic, but now I can't even find it.
I was gonna post the same thing! Where did it go? lol!

So stupid they keep changing this. It's like every month I swear lol

Ok, after this last update (Droid) now the participated threads are gone. My only options are trending, blogs, and sub-forums. I guess I had better hope that the threads I'm looking for are popular.

I've got the recent update and I've still got all of those things. May want to reinstall Tapa maybe?

Ok, after this last update (Droid) now the participated threads are gone. My only options are trending, blogs, and sub-forums. I guess I had better hope that the threads I'm looking for are popular.

Go to the upper-right of the screen, and tap the 3-dot button. Select "Customize". It allows you to turn "On" and "Off" items that you want on the main interface.

Go to the upper-right of the screen, and tap the 3-dot button. Select "Customize". It allows you to turn "On" and "Off" items that you want on the main interface.
My first time after update it asked me what I wanted to have in tapatalk

Woo-hoo it worked

Did you guys know that if you press down on a thread it will hide itself via Tapatalk?

Thanks. I knew how to get to the customize screen, I just didn't realize the THP "floating" picture was covering some of the options. :dohanim:

Did you guys know that if you press down on a thread it will hide itself via Tapatalk?
No, I didn't. Are you on Droid or IOS? I might have to try that with the Deal of the Day thread so I'm not constantly tempted.

Thanks. I knew how to get to the customize screen, I just didn't realize the THP "floating" picture was covering some of the options. :dohanim:

No, I didn't. Are you on Droid or IOS? I might have to try that with the Deal of the Day thread so I'm not constantly tempted.

iOS and it's such a good thing!

Anyone else having issues with subscriptions not refreshing? Mine haven't refreshed in a over a day, which coincided with the update.

Back