Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this one...

Memphis_Beauty.jpg

Right up your alley, very V-Line like, which is smart on them, its a perfect mallet shape.

I'm leaning hard toward the San Diego.

Right up your alley, very V-Line like, which is smart on them, its a perfect mallet shape.

I'm leaning hard toward the San Diego.
Is there a difference between the First Run San Diego and the San Diego?

Pondering a new gps watch. My Neo X is having some battery life issues and I'll probably either go to the Neo XS or possibly wait for the Neo Ion. Just not sure there will be enough difference to pay more.

Is there a difference between the First Run San Diego and the San Diego?

Nah, just that it comes with a certificate and is individually numbered whatever/100.

Trade-in going down ... now, do I want the Cobra F6 3/4 fairway, or the 5/6 fairway. Not really great off the deck with a 3/4 wood ... so I think the 5/6 might be a bit more versatile. But still ... I dunno, but I know I can only get one of them. I have an extra shaft from testing the F6 driver, so I suppose I could buy the 3/4 and cut down one of my driver shafts to play somewhere between 3 and 5 wood length to make it a bit more manageable for me.

Another fairway wood or hybrid to round out the bag and fit between my driver and Heavenwood...though not really sure what.

Also intrigued by the XR16 driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ab47bda6b4038bfaf8480c81cd05c298.jpg

Nuff said

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Thinking about going for a driver fitting in a week or so. My driver gives me no problems, but I'd love to see if I could squeeze some extra yards out of a new head and shaft. Also, I plan on throwing a Harrison ShotMaker in whatever I get, even if I just keep my current gamer.

Perhaps this isn't a good place to ask this, but has anyone preordered a Toulon yet?

Perhaps this isn't a good place to ask this, but has anyone preordered a Toulon yet?

Check the new Toulon thread from today in the flat stick section.

The whole Toulon line of putters has me pondering!

Rochester AR is a beauty

If we go with four should make it easier for discount right.

I'm not liking our chances, I guess we need to wait for the Toulon Garage to open!!

That Memphis☺ ...yeah that one.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back