THP visits Toulon Design HQ

So if we were to want one, but want to roll it first, is their shop open for walk ins? Or is it web only for right now.

Just cought up on all this goodness after a busy day! What a treat!! These putters look amazing!

Curious, I ready that as weight increases so does the counterbalance. But are they independent of each other? In other words, could I just order a heavier head putter without counterbalance?

Sorry if I missed it..

f052fb165ccd2fe0b32c2ffcd3ef20f0.jpg

That is the one for this guy.

Hell ill even wear Blue swede shoes if I have to.

Really like the Memphis and the San Francisco. These have moved to the top of the putter ponder

I think there could be a Memphis invasion of the DMV.

I think its a preference more than anything really cant go wrong regardless. JB covered it earlier but as you progress it the weight increases and counterbalance

Found this on there website, which is very well done IMO.

COUNTERBALANCED: AGGRESSIVE RELEASE SERIES
AR Series putters feature our 40 gram tungsten sole plate, and our Toulon Design
14” SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0 XL grip with a 50 gram butt end weight.
Toulon Design AR Series putters help the golfer mimic the
release point produced by a long or belly putter.

HOW IT WORKS
Grip down approximately three inches from the butt end of the grip. During the stroke, the 50 gram butt end
weight will slow down the top section of the putter, allowing the head to more aggressively pass
the hands for a pronounced release of the head. The Toulon Design AR Series
is available in all five models, and in a stock 38” length.
More options are available in the shop.

COUNTERBALANCED: MODERATE RELEASE SERIES
MR Series putters feature our 20 gram stainless steel sole plate and a Toulon Design SuperStroke
Pistol Tour or Mid Slim 2.0 grip with a 25 gram butt end weight. Toulon Design MR Series
putters help the golfer generate a slightly more pronounced release of the putter head,
while maintaining a more traditional stroke and grip length.

HOW IT WORKS
Grip the putter as you normally would. During the stroke, the 25 gram butt end weight
slightly slows down the top section of the putter, allowing the head to smoothly
pass the hands for a smoother release of the putter. Because the MR Series
utilizes standard lengths (33”- 36”) players will find this series very easy to
adjust to. Toulon Design MR Series is available in all five models.
More options are available in the shop.

So if we were to want one, but want to roll it first, is their shop open for walk ins? Or is it web only for right now.
Not at this time. May be coming in the future. However you may be able to roll one at a thp event

You guys killed it with all the pics.

I need a copper Madison or San Diego with a SS grip. Hmm off to the website.

That Memphis is calling me,the milling is great on there. I could see this working it's way into my bag

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

LOVE the Madison head shape! I'll be tempted when the custom necks start to get released and should be able to filter through some feedback by then.

I love when craftsmanship is so profoundly excellent the end result almost looks like a work of art.

Thanks for great photos and info! Drool clean up on aisle 3 please.

The company is new to me and I'm digging their product! Would love to see them in person.

This was a good read. Putters are beautiful. I do feel it's a huge mistake to not allow potential buyers a chance to come in and test them out.

Some great looking putters they have there. Im a fan of the San Diego and those head covers look great.

The company is new to me and I'm digging their product! Would love to see them in person.
The company may be new to many. But Sean Toulon is definitley not new to the industry. I encourage anyone not familiar with him or that wants to know more, to check out their videos on the website. Not just the videos about the putters but the ones about Building a Brand are very interesting and gives you some idea of his knowledge along with others who helped him.

This was a good read. Putters are beautiful. I do feel it's a huge mistake to not allow potential buyers a chance to come in and test them out.

These putters will be in retail stores and green grass shops.

Fantastic pictures and a great visit for you guys. Thanks for sharing here. Really enjoyed getting caught up with this thread. A gorgeous product!

I was drooling looking through this entire thread. The Memphis and the Madison are beautiful.

I think I figured out what I want here.
One of the blades, as I actually liked the look of all of them, although the Rochester and San Diego look right.
Tungsten weight on the bottom.
No counter balance.
Slant neck
34 inches

The slant neck is awesome! I could go San Diego or San Francisco in 34.5 easily

One of the blades, as I actually liked the look of all of them, although the Rochester and San Diego look right.
No counter balance.
Slant neck
34 inches

you had me at slant neck.

No counter balance.
Slant neck
34 inches

Didn't catch a slant neck option on their site?

Love the look of most of them but before I pay $400 plus for a putter, I want to actually roll it!!

Didn't catch a slant neck option on their site?

Read through this thread Jimmy. Some solid information and pictures.
It will be coming through the Toulon Garage at some point.

These putters will be in retail stores and green grass shops.

Love the look of most of them but before I pay $400 plus for a putter, I want to actually roll it!!

Look up.
I think its easy to forget sometimes that this company has not even begun creating their production lines. 1st hundred only, but once it hits production (which is soon), these will be available.

Back