What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast PhillyV puttin in work

Played at Sweetbriar Legacy today. Was a bit harder than the weekend, greens a tad faster and the pins were tough today. Crazy wind as well, gusting close to 30mph. So many of the holes were playing in a cross wind really had to try and keep the ball down which is hard for me. All in all played way better than the weekend. Didn't really have any big misses, ball striking still not great but only 2nd round of the season.

41 - 39 =80
32 putts
10/14 FIR
8/18 GIR
1 birdie 1 double

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/775544

43/39 82 - should have been high 70's, missed too many make able putts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

84 (42, 42) today. I had a rough day on the greens.

43-41=84 (par 70; played back nine first b/c HS golf on the front nine)
4/13 FIR
4/18 GIR
30 putts
1 birdie, 1 penalty

good to mediocre driving
wedge game around the green was mostly on (got up & down or up & almost down a lot)
bunker shots were good (I CAN do this again)
choked on #9 for triple (hazard off the tee, fat punch out from trees, dumped a wedge into the front bunker)

nice round buddy.

36 today - 3 birdies, 3 bogeys, 3 pars

41/44 85 on Old Orange course at Verandah in Ft Myers. Played first two 9 hole matches of my dad's member/guest, winning both 7-3. Leading our flight, but saw one 14.5 on the board when we turned our cards in. Here's hoping we can keep it up.

50/41 for a 91 at the toughest public city course here...range warm-up felt okay but tried Elements Helium in GBB and swing felt awkward on the front 9...absolutely hate it when the game feels like that for me. So glad I kept a pretty good attitude and turned things around on the back though.

Highlight was birdie on #17...good driver swing but didn't aim far enough left for the fade I hit and ended up in fairway bunker, had a good lie and 150 yds to flag. Hit a sweet 8i and picked it clean out of the bunker, landed a few yards left of the hole and rolled out about 15'. Putt was slight left to right break downhill about 12' IIRC, right in the middle. Mental highlight reel will be playing that fairway bunker shot over and over for a while. :D

Not a good day today. 54/50. Three balls in the water, only 7/14 FIR. Four three putts. 20 putts on the front with my TM Ghost Tour Black Daytona, 15 on the back with my STX Xform 1. Not happy today at all ... but I'll get back at it.

Played Thursday in a practice round - hit many shots from weird places and all bunkers.
Score was probably over 100. I lost 7 balls. Putting was not bad. Driver was inconsistent. I have not been able to hit a green from 30-60 yds for two rounds. Not a good feeling.

I played 36 holes at two different courses in just over 5 hours. The only people on the course, were cool to let me play thru. I shot 85 & 91 for the rounds. So it was a good day..

43/42-85

I felt like the back nine was worse than the front, but the numbers don't lie. For my first 18 of the year I will take it but my ball striking needs work.

41/44 85 on Old Orange course at Verandah in Ft Myers. Played first two 9 hole matches of my dad's member/guest, winning both 7-3. Leading our flight, but saw one 14.5 on the board when we turned our cards in. Here's hoping we can keep it up.
Oh. My. God.

We got smashed today. First nine holes, one of the guys on the other team had what had to have been his best golf ever show up. He was getting pops and dropped two natural birdies on us, and the other guy had one as well. I shot 39 and my dad shot 40 and we only came away with 3.5. The second nine holes, it was a a guy that we're told is a twelve, but shot a 37 after taking a bogey on our last hole. His high cap partner put him in our flight. Even playing at our best there was nothing we could have done against that, and we only managed 4 halves. They're the last seed, and lead the flight after day two by 6.5 points. Tomorrow we play the number one seed for second place.

Some days just aren't your days.

94 a cold windy day 41 degrees 15-25 MPH winds.. I am happy with that. Got to practice some knock downs and alot of pitch and runs into the green and wind.

78. 3 birdies (good), 2 doubles (bad) and some pars and bogeys. I will take it for first round of the spring here in MI.

71 (34-37) today, difference in the 9's was the putter. 13 putts on the front and 17 putts on the back. This is the best I have played this early in the year in a long time, maybe ever. Only part of my game I am not happy with is the driver. Overall really excited for this golf season.

71 (34-37) today, difference in the 9's was the putter. 13 putts on the front and 17 putts on the back. This is the best I have played this early in the year in a long time, maybe ever. Only part of my game I am not happy with is the driver. Overall really excited for this golf season.
I'll trade you swings any time buddy.
Nice shooting btw

86 , 30 -35 mph winds, it was not pretty!

46/52 three triple bogeys on the back. First time at this course. Pollen was awfull but a nice sunny day in South Carolina mid 70's when we finished the round. Back at it in the morning...

Walked 18 w my gf, playing her second full 18 hole walking round.
52/42 94. Could not get out of a bunker - thinned or fatted every bunker shot today. Two 3-putts. Lost two balls, both on the front off the tee.

Got in 18 after work today. +2 74 today. 35/37. Best round in a while. Drove the ball really well. Didn't hit many greens, but didn't have any bad misses. Only thing I'm disappointed with is bogeying 2 out of the last 3 and only converting on one of the many birdie opportunities I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back