The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Well nice work Matt! I've got 3 to lose this week to hit my goal. Then another 20 to lose in the next round. Going to take the next round a bit more seriously starting with a good cleanse. The nicer weather will help keep me outside and more active too.

Thanks man. I started out this loser event wanting to lose 10lbs. First weeks were good, then leveled off midday way and it wasn't until about 2 weeks ago that I made a huge push to run my first marathon. As you can expect the Lbs drop pretty quick. 1.6 lbs to go to hit my 160lb goal.

Overall I see myself going back up to 165, as 160 just sounds to low for a 5'9" male.

I had an OK week ... hurt my back, and had major stress issues with two of our kids ... I think the 20-30's is the most stressful for having kids ... the problems get bigger and more complicated and sometimes involve little ones ... but somehow we made it through the weekend ... not the way I want to lose weight I can promise you.

I am confident I will meet my stretch goal weight of losing 20'ish pounds during this event. Just a great event, that really motivated me, and made me work for it. I promise I would not be at the this weight if not for everyone here and this contest.

I'll have my weight sent this evening, Mike. Not too optimistic about this week's results, so I've got one more week to catch back up.

Also as a reminder, this is the final week, last weigh in is April 4th, we will take that week to gather people for the next one and will start a fresh weigh in on 4/11

Just put me in Mike! I've got 25 to go bro

Had a great week, down 4 lbs! Got to the gym 3x and didn't partake in an easter feast yesterday really helped me. One week to go, but I doubt I can go much lower.

The weigh loss has stalled for me. I've got to shake it up or something

Also as a reminder, this is the final week, last weigh in is April 4th, we will take that week to gather people for the next one and will start a fresh weigh in on 4/11
Oh, I thought this being the last week, meant last weigh in. so I can fast for the week and give back what I gained this week !!

For all my skimmers ;)

The contest starts on Monday January 18th and ends on Monday April 4th.

I'll have my weight sent this evening, Mike. Not too optimistic about this week's results, so I've got one more week to catch back up.

You can do it!

For all my skimmers ;)

The contest starts on Monday January 18th and ends on Monday April 4th.
I'm not a skimmer (in this case) I just have poor retention :D

Down 0.8 pounds. Not great, but I'll take it given the 2 big meals over the weekend, and no exercise at all due to my clumsiness: I stubbed my foot into my desk chair at full speed last Wednesday. #@&*%$#@!@##OUCH!!!! Still sore 5 days later.

Had to resend my weigh in again this week. Not sure what's up with my iPhone. It gave the woosh sound that it was sent, but I looked tonight and it wasn't in my "Sent" file.

Had to resend my weigh in again this week. Not sure what's up with my iPhone. It gave the woosh sound that it was sent, but I looked tonight and it wasn't in my "Sent" file.
Using an iPhone? Mine will swoosh indicating it's gone, Mike will normally respond telling me I $uck, and then a week later when I check my sent folder (to see if I've lost or gained) it'll display for a moment and then disappear.

Weighed in 1.6lbs down from Monday morning today. I'm going to make a real strong push this week. Weather is beautiful so I have been running outside every day so far. My goal is only 1.4lbs away and then I'll be primed to set my phase 2 goal in the next round of competition. My back will hopefully be thanking me very soon.

Hoping to have some time tonight to get this done

17000 steps back to back days out here in cali better lead to dropped lbs

Stay away from the burgers.
Had 1 at lunch cause there was nada around. Will eat decent tonight and steak tomorrow. So busy though no snacking at least

Busy week at work, I've missed the gym 2 days straight, but I've been pretty good diet wise, except for the leftover Easter Candy.

1st night of Blue Apron and portion size was perfect.

Knocked out 5 miles walking and 5 miles on the treadmill tonight. 8 mile run in the morning and 20 on Sunday should get me to my goal.

Even with a bum back I am doing well, 16k steps today ... 4k of those at a light jog ... knowing I am not able to hit the exercise hard, I have been diligent in watching my calorie intake. I hope to have a banner week for the final weigh in.

Spring break hasn't been good as far as losing weight goes. 1) Too much Easter candy & bad food lying around 2) Not getting enough sleep. It's amazing how much this affects my weight. I can do everything else pretty good, but if I start skimping on sleep hours, my weight goes up pretty quick.

This has been a horrible week for the diet. I didn't only fall of the wagon, the entire wagon train ran me over. Damn it! It pisses me off I let this happen. Time to get after it again. I guess I let the couple of weeks of little weight loss discourage me. The only way I'm going to get to sun 200 is if I stay strong and focused on the goal.

Back