2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I received a pm from Morgan that there was spot open and if I were still interested in attending. Have to admit that I felt bad for someone having to pull out. Hate hearing that, but you better believe I want in.
Paid in full and ready to go.

Thats awesome. Looking forward to meeting you

Congrats, that's a great stroke of luck!

This is going to be an awesome event to follow live, can't wait.

I am amazingly excited about the chance to participate in this. What a surprise, to receive that pm today.

I am amazingly excited about the chance to participate in this. What a surprise, to receive that pm today.

It is going to be a blast. Glad you could be a part of this.

Sorry to see anybody have to drop out, but hi to all the new attendees!

Welcome afwcardinal!

I wonder which sound will be more prevalent during testing, golf balls being whacked or tapatalk notification tones going off :golf:

I'm stinking excited for this one. I haven't been doing much reading on any of the current drivers out there. Hoping to give unbiased thoughts.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm stinking excited for this one. I haven't been doing much reading on any of the current drivers out there. Hoping to give unbiased thoughts.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It's going to be a fun one. Cant wait to get the FlightScope out on the range with ALL of these drivers. Data for days!

I may or may not have purchased an iPad Tri-Pod for driving range time.

Are you testing any aftermarket real deal shafts?

Are you testing any aftermarket real deal shafts?

Unlikely. I see that for more fine tuning for the individual than for reviewing the club as a whole.

It's going to be a fun one. Cant wait to get the FlightScope out on the range with ALL of these drivers. Data for days!

I may or may not have purchased an iPad Tri-Pod for driving range time.

Not joking, do you have an umbrella or something to give it a little shade so your ipad doesn't get too warm in the sun?

The spreadsheet will be made in time for the event. Will just need to plug the drivers and data in along with my thoughts for each and I will be good to go. Will help a good bit writing my reviews for each driver

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Unlikely. I see that for more fine tuning for the individual than for reviewing the club as a whole.

Perhaps some players will bring some :bashful:

The spreadsheet will be made in time for the event. Will just need to plug the drivers and data in along with my thoughts for each and I will be good to go. Will help a good bit writing my reviews for each driver

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That is a great idea

Perhaps some players will bring some :bashful:

The THP Tour Van has almost every aftermarket shaft.
This event is not for that however.
The good news is that THP offers multiple shaft events in 2016 including one every single month.

Not joking, do you have an umbrella or something to give it a little shade so your ipad doesn't get too warm in the sun?
Good idea, actually.

NICE! Going to be good seeing you again. Those FL benefits paying off already.

I remember when I had a little notebook for writing down notes for clubs at the original THP Demo Days... Those notes lasted about 5 minutes before i threw it down and just focused on hitting equipment and talking with other THPers about what we were seeing.

I was just going to take pictures of the flight scope before each driver change so I don't have to actually right down the #'s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just going to take pictures of the flight scope before each driver change so I don't have to actually right down the #'s

Time will be of the essence, as there will be a lot of us there and a lot of Drivers to hit. Rather than take a picture each time, I am sure one of us will be monitoring the FlightScope to give you your numbers that you can throw out in the live update thread once done.

Just me thinking..

Works even better

Back