What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit a couple dozen balls at my back yard 70yd flag but the wind is picking up and it looks like snow/rain inbound so I guess it's just THP for the rest of the day.

Quick range session at lunch, ordered a putter and had two pairs of kentwool show up today.

Hit some balls this morning indoors... Will play some sim tonight.. Did some THPin. Some Masters Range and now the Par 3 Contest...

Good day.

Went for a new student evaluation with a coach. Real good as I got some #"s and video which helps me understand what to work on. Also some good affirmation from the coach. Will probably do a playing lesson with him this summer. (1 hour)

Played 18 in 3:30 and shot an 80 in the wind (42-38) two doubles on the front 9 (ugly) but finished with a birdie on 18 (yay!).

Hit about 50 balls on the shortgame area and then 60 balls on the range. Real windy all day and the range was into the wind so really put a lot of pressure on good strike. Was flighting 5-iron real nice into a stiff (two club) wind.

Came home to my wife having made a porchetta and roast potatoes - great dinner - great day.

Played 18, alone. Goofed off a little, hit a couple of balls on a few holes.
THP'ed.

Had my weekly lesson today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'd, watched Master coverage and my UA Match Play pants showed arrived :D

Played a sim round at doral and put a super stroke on the milled number 9

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

THPed, watched the par 3 contest when I got home, hit a few LW inside, made a tee time for Sunday morning

Just some THP today. Lots of thread reading and pondering.

Nothing much. Just went to the Augusta National Golf Club for the practice round and Par 3 Tournament for the Masters.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nothing much. Just went to the Augusta National Golf Club for the practice round and Par 3 Tournament for the Masters.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

oh. is that all...

practice putting for about 30 minutes. didn't feel like i had quite the quality of what i had earlier in the week, but i was still making a fair bit. i am feeling more confident in my putting right now, just hoping i will see it translate onto the course when i can start my season next month.

MusicMaster and I put my my new Lamkin masters grips on my irons
814e382053cf123b9e06b22fff947ba0.jpg

Worked at the shop. Regripped Maddog's clubs while I was there for him. Spent about 20 mins swinging the wedges and just watched the par 3 contest I DVRed.

Golfed 18 with dad before hockey, got a wicked sunburn on my hockey, so naturally took a cross check to the neck, out of commission for a week or so, except for club clash, I'll make it through that

Cleaned the clubs before tomorrow's lesson.

18 holes with my best friend and league partner. We both stink it up.

Just some THP, and have a tab open to keep an eye on the leaderboard.

I'm trying to write today.

Been buying clothes more than writing, but I'm working on it.

Does watch the Masters from work count?

Hit on trackman and worked on my swing with my instructor. I need lots more work.

THP'd, followed The Masters and went to my lesson. I ended up on the range for about 2ish hours. Also swapped out driver shafts so I can give the Speeder another go.

MusicMaster and I put my my new Lamkin masters grips on my irons
814e382053cf123b9e06b22fff947ba0.jpg

Those are pretty sweet... Esp..during The Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back