Master's Week Questions

1. Could you break 100 on Augusta National in tournament conditions and length? Not a chance!

2. What do you think your score would be?? I would like to think I could keep it between 105-115

3. What would you pay to try??? Maybe $500.

1. No sir.
2. 108, I would pick up after double bogey and enjoy the beauty of the course.
3. With time to save up/budget, up to $1500 maybe a little more.

1. Could you break 100 on Augusta National in tournament conditions and length? Not a snowball's chance in hell.
9/10 par 4s would almost play like a par 5 for me so those are most likely doubles or worse and that's not even taking into account the putting.

2. What do you think your score would be?? Probably between 115-125

3. What would you pay to try??? Not enough to be able to play there.

1. Not right now.
2. Probably 110.
3. I'd pay 2 grand.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1. No Chance!
2. 110
3. $500-$1000

1. probably not
2. no idea, but probably bad
3. would love to play it once but will probably never get the chance so I'll spend my money on courses I can actually play.

I think I would be content with just getting on the course as a spectator at the Masters. If I ever make it, my opinion on the price I'd pay to play might change

1) nope
2) probably 110
3) I wouldn't pay more than $350

1-Yes
2-98? but like others, it all depends on the greens, could be a good bit lower when not tournament condition.
3-$700, hell maybe more. I would remember it the rest of my life, and walk with the pros once a week in April forever.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

1. Could you break 100 on Augusta National in tournament conditions and length? Nope
2. What do you think your score would be?? I'm guessing around 120
3. What would you pay to try??? $500-750

Would I break 100, the chances aren't good.
What would I shoot, at some point I may stop counting and just enjoy the day and each hole would be a new separate adventure.
What would I pay-$500 would be my limit. At some point a golf course is just a golf course, $500 is the most I would pay just to be able to brag that I played it.

1) No. Easily 3 putt most if not all greens.

2) if can break 120 would be happy.

3) probably $500 max. Maybe less

1. I think I could flirt with it. My home course from the tips is 7100 yards and 143 slope and I can break 100 there.
2. 103
3. $500-1000 wouldn't even question it. $2000 would make me think about it.

1. Yes assuming I was playing and practicing a lot leading up and had a local caddie for the greens.
2. 92
3. Pinkie toe or about $2345

1. Possibly. My home course back tees are 7058 and the course/slope rating is 74.2/140. I've shot under 100 more than once from those tees.
2. 95+
3. $500 no question, more with the wife's approval.

And there was some sports science tv show that did a segment on how short a lot of Augusta played because of elevation changes. Pro's that averaged 250 carry with their 3 wood could carry 280+ on some holes there.

1. Could you break 100 on Augusta National in tournament conditions and length?
2. What do you think your score would be??
3. What would you pay to try???

1. For me... no way!
2. (18) 3 putts equal at least 110-115 would be great!
3. $500-$1000

How about you???

1. NO
2. 110 to 125
3. $50

First question,hells no. To much undulation for me. My score would be prolly 120+ No more than 500 to play

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Would totally buy skytrak and download the course to get some sim practice in as well.

No way I could break 100. I'd probably be at least 115-120 easily. However, I'd pay whatever it took to play on the course

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

1. For me... no way!
2. (18) 3 putts equal at least 110-115 would be great!
3. $500-$1000

How about you???

I was there today, in today's wind conditions, 130- 135 would be a very likely score for me...

1. No way- What you don't see on TV is how hilly the course is, and how slick and fast the greens really are. I didn't climb any stairs today, I just walked around Augusta National, and my fit bit thinks I went up over 100 stair steps. There aren't many flat lies (even in the fairways), elevation changes everywhere. I can't even handle a downhill lie with consistency on my home course.

2. 130-135- This golf course rewards great golf shots, but to get around you have to know where to miss, there are spots that are absolute jail. And I haven't even mentioned the greens.

3. 500-1000

How about you???

1. No. I don't have the length or the putting skills.
2. Playing by strict RoG, about 126, but if we go my my recent rounds about 140.
3. I wouldn't. It's not worth the frustration. I get frustrated enough playing "easy" golf courses.

Ya I think I could. Could never on an USOpen course tho
88-99 depending On wind
3k or so

1. Let me put it this way. If I break 100 I'll buy drinks for everyone.
2. Hopefully 98. I've played with caddies all my golfing life, so I'll be playing as well as my caddie is guiding me.
3. 1,000. And half of that will go to my caddie, plus a bottle of Johnny Double Black.

There's a course I played here that has a tribute hole to that Par 3 where Fred Couples' ball hung on the edge before the water. It's not easy. I made bogey on the second try. If I play the course for the very first time, I'm going to need my caddie. Augusta is so nuanced that I need to play there again and again to work around its defenses.

1. I could NEVER break 100 at Augusta.
2. At my best I might score around 100-105.
3. I wouldn't pay much to play Augusta. Too many other things to spend money on.

1. Not a chance I could break 100
2. I'd bet 120-130
3. I think i would spend 200-400 to try it

1. No
2. Let's say 108, average of double bogey.
3. Around $500. Maybe a little more for a once in a lifetime thing.

Back