The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he humming the Fuller House theme song?

It changes by the minute from techno music, to weird "rhythm sounds" to odd tv show theme songs.

It changes by the minute from techno music, to weird "rhythm sounds" to odd tv show theme songs.

so revolting.

I will give anybody $5 if they can get mikedean to stop humming strange music.

guess I can resort to whistling

Anybody want 441's swag?

Crank up the volume, can anyone last the full 2 minutes:

Ordering the correct parts for a machine isn't difficult, there is a manual with pictures and everything to make sure you are ordering the right parts.... I even told him what parts to order (didn't give him the part numbers... Thought he could use a maintenance manual to look them up...)

Why when I travel to help people out, do I constantly show up to this guy ordering the wrong parts....??

How do I tell the customer "sorry but this guy can't seem to follow directions, look up parts, or pay attention to detail" ?

Not been a good day....

Sitting in a continuing education conference. Day 5 of 5. Makes me feel like I know nothing. I'm surprised I even have a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordering the correct parts for a machine isn't difficult, there is a manual with pictures and everything to make sure you are ordering the right parts.... I even told him what parts to order (didn't give him the part numbers... Thought he could use a maintenance manual to look them up...)

Why when I travel to help people out, do I constantly show up to this guy ordering the wrong parts....??

How do I tell the customer "sorry but this guy can't seem to follow directions, look up parts, or pay attention to detail" ?

Not been a good day....

Sorry dude!

How does he have a job still?

I just heard the mike Dean SIGH....those that know him have heard it

I just heard the mike Dean SIGH....those that know him have heard it

I can only imagine why a SIGH would be in the rant thread

Sitting in a continuing education conference. Day 5 of 5. Makes me feel like I know nothing. I'm surprised I even have a job.

5 Day Education!! That is way too much for me. Although I did attend a 15 day class room training course once. That was a long time!!

5 Day Education!! That is way too much for me. Although I did attend a 15 day class room training course once. That was a long time!!
Twice a year, every year. Usually only 4 days, but this one is special!! Ugh.

Working 9.5 hrs in 146*.....
Everything hurts, and I have close to 2.5 hours drive home.

Dang CJ that is brutal, sorry buddy

Brutal CJ! Stay safe buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back