Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Shane, think we could add this to the first post for people who may be on the fence or just curious?

Was looking over my budget for this and can't believe how many good courses we get to play for some really good prices. Now how much should I budget for fireball??

Including the trip to the hospital?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Including the trip to the hospital?

I've got insurance for that... So I'm green lit to get lit up.

I've got insurance for that... So I'm green lit to get lit up.

I'd say about $2k.

Though, since it is Missouri, I'm wondering if I should fly out a couple weeks early and put my Biochem degree "to good use"...

Alright guys, got lodging figured out: 22 beds total; 12 will be available Thursday through Sunday day (3 nights), and 10 will be available Friday and Saturday nights, for a total of $2,000, divided by however many people use them. This should work out to $90-$100 total per person for lodging. 18 of the beds (3 units) will be in the same building, with 4 of the beds being about a block or two away in a separate building, just like last year.

On top of that, my dad (who is already saving us over $500 in lodging), is going to throw in some t-shirts to commemorate the event.

If you would let me know either in the thread or via PM if you need lodging, what nights you'll be staying, and what your T-shirt size is, I'll get working on rooming assignments.

Hopefully this works for everyone, and I want to stress that this arrangement doesn't require sharing beds, unless you want to... (Looking at Shane)

Looking at sitting up a Thursday twilight round. Planning on around 4:00pm.
I think the TN boys are down for this and Ryan is planning on getting here in time for that as well.

Alright guys, got lodging figured out: 22 beds total; 12 will be available Thursday through Sunday day (3 nights), and 10 will be available Friday and Saturday nights, for a total of $2,000, divided by however many people use them. This should work out to $90-$100 total per person for lodging. 18 of the beds (3 units) will be in the same building, with 4 of the beds being about a block or two away in a separate building, just like last year.

On top of that, my dad (who is already saving us over $500 in lodging), is going to throw in some t-shirts to commemorate the event.

If you would let me know either in the thread or via PM if you need lodging, what nights you'll be staying, and what your T-shirt size is, I'll get working on rooming assignments.

Hopefully this works for everyone, and I want to stress that this arrangement doesn't require sharing beds, unless you want to... (Looking at Shane)

Thanks for your hard work!

I'll need lodging all three nights and am a medium.

Shanes taxi service will be ready for you :)

Thanks for your hard work!

I'll need lodging all three nights and am a medium.

Thanks for getting the lodging set up for us, Nebgolfer. I think I will be needing just Friday and Saturday night.

Thanks for getting the lodging set up for us, Nebgolfer. I think I will be needing just Friday and Saturday night.
Happy to do it. What shirt size do you want?

The TN guys need Thursday Friday and Saturday nights. I'm an XL sir. Thanks for working on this

Looking at sitting up a Thursday twilight round. Planning on around 4:00pm.
I think the TN boys are down for this and Ryan is planning on getting here in time for that as well.

We hope to be there around 3 your time. Pending no road issues

Large T-Shirt for me

Any idea what time the Friday round might be? I'm looking into flying into Tulsa, so I wouldn't get there until pretty late Thursday, if that's the route I go. Trying to weigh my options.

I'll be needing a bed Friday and Saturday nights. XL shirt. Thanks again for doing this!

Any idea what time the Friday round might be? I'm looking into flying into Tulsa, so I wouldn't get there until pretty late Thursday, if that's the route I go. Trying to weigh my options.

Let's chat and sink up travel.

XXL for me on the shirt. And a huge thanks to Shane and his dad for the hook ups and the hard work. I am so ready for the Thursday morning ride to Branson !

XXL for me on the shirt. And a huge thanks to Shane and his dad for the hook ups and the hard work. I am so ready for the Thursday morning ride to Branson !

Amen to this. Very excited to be apart of this one this year!

XXL? I know I haven't seen you in a while but...

Medium for me, por favor!

XXL? I know I haven't seen you in a while but...

I like em a little big plus after the first wash knocks it down to an XL. Then they fit right .

Also after this weekend's big win,My head may expand a little.
Just sayin'

Back