Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard

Good to see Day back on top with Rory and Jordan on vacation so far this season.

Thank goodness I benched Day for Rory.
Fantasy golf drives me to drinking.

Who has Stenson and Day as their first and second pick?

This guy!

Third pick? Justin Rose... Keep going boys!

I have Day but not Stenson!

That pause at the top is so beautiful. I love his putting stroke as well.
I want it. I try to pause like that and the world shifts off of its axis hahaha

Who has Stenson and Day as their first and second pick?

This guy!

Third pick? Justin Rose... Keep going boys!

Scott, Stenson, Rose. Coming out the gates in full sprint.

Day, Stenson and Z.Johnson are my best 3.

And he's got a tap in coming up for birdie.

Definitely has turned it around.

Good he needs to help my fantasy cause out

Holy crap Jason Day is filthy right now. The Aussies really decided to show up, Day, Leishman and Scott are a combined -20 right now

Rory -6 on the day.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'd even take it on a off day for him...fluid power.

we were pretty close to him on the range on monday. we watched other guys like kj choi, matt every, and some dudes i had never heard of. of everyone, matsuyama went the hardest after each shot. there was nothing effortless about his swing. he takes a mighty lash at the ball. what's impressive is how fast he can move through the ball and maintain his balance.

Rory -6 on the day.

Finished -5 but that's a huge turn around. Too bad for him Day looks like he wants a W this week.

I wonder if Day is going to run away with this one.

Was it said why Mr. Spieth is not there?

#6 is eating people up today. Scott with the double-bogey.

Matt Every is not gonna three-peat...or even play the weekend.

Last edited:
Wilcox and Kisner killed my chances of making any big money this week.

No real surprise Every tanked imo.

Was it said why Mr. Spieth is not there?
Scheduling. Between 2 WGC's and a tournament he was defending from last year and Masters around the corner something had to give so he chose this week instead of a Texas event. He also has traveled a ton this year, but I don't blame him for chasing 7 figure appearance fees when he doesn't have a wife and kids.

Scheduling. Between 2 WGC's and a tournament he was defending from last year and Masters around the corner something had to give so he chose this week instead of a Texas event. He also has traveled a ton this year, but I don't blame him for chasing 7 figure appearance fees when he doesn't have a wife and kids.

Based on his Feherty episode, he'll almost always play the PGA event before a major. He's comfortable on those tracks and wants to be in contention.

Back