Happy St Patricks Day!!!

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
happy-st-patrick-s-day-2016-3.jpg

Happy st. Paddy's day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Now let's get those snakes out of Ireland!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Green beer for everyone (of legal age, of course)!

Guess I should have worn green today! :) Have a great day everyone!

Happy St Patricks Day everyone! Be safe out there if you are out celebrating

Happy St Patricks Day. Enjoy a nice green drink that is age appropriate. Be safe everyone

Happy St Pats Day! I'll have to wait for a green beer tonight, maybe I should have figured out how to do green coffee!

I broke out this cap for the occasion and changed my avatar.

af238fe4.jpg

67b6acd819a4ae3253e717268a862bba.jpg

e4990b3c1c89b0c0ff2519cf1ca81dc2.jpg

Wife thought it'd be cute to have lucky charms for breakfast today. Wife may have opened the box and eaten some of the marshmallows. First pour of the box, and that's the only one left.

St. Patrick's Day and First Day of March Madness....lots of beverages being consumed today, be safe everyone.

Sláinte!

Happy St. Pats everyone. Enjoy responsibly.

I swear Paddy's day is a bigger deal over here than back in Ireland LOL. I'll probably venture up the pub later for some green beer.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Just got off the phone with a customer in Belfast and he's on his way out to party haha

I swear Paddy's day is a bigger deal over here than back in Ireland LOL. I'll probably venture up the pub later for some green beer.

Probably. Americans love taking other countries holidays and using it as an excuse to party. Same thing with Cinco de Mayo haha.

Welcome to the McHackers Paradise!

Happy St Patricks Day!!!

I'm in the mood for fun!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458226986.244675.jpg

Happy St Pats Day! I'll have to wait for a green beer tonight, maybe I should have figured out how to do green coffee!

Just add Jameson!

SLAINTE!

0ee53c62dafec5fc9ba0034317d2a81a.jpg

Back