Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Hmm if the less rarer headcover sells for 200 to 250 is that even more rare coin that far off?

All the others I've seen had a different color on the swirl logo than this one....I wonder if they made a new one....kinda like the newer model head cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Scotty Cameron divot tool and I have an Edwin Watts/Fort Walton Beach Golf Club ball marker that attaches to my cap. Tim

yeah it was mentioned somewhere earlier, concerns it may be a fake IIRC
My bad didn't look back in the thread. And yea looking at it now didn't even realize the background is white and every other N3J coin I've seen is black.

there is a N3J coin on the bay currently
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Callaway-Od...993354?hash=item3d0fe9eb0a:g:EHEAAOSwX~dWpvWn
thought some one might want to try and get it!

yeah it was mentioned somewhere earlier, concerns it may be a fake IIRC

It was mentioned on Twitter by mikeg and myself.

Fake or a new version, I am guessing the latter, but I am not positive.

I contacted the seller and it quite possibly is legit, just a newer version. Said his guy is inside Callaway and has given him tons of stuff before. What a buddy to just turn around and sell the stuff! :alien: There's odyssey swirls on the cards and little things like that, just looks nothing like the old version. For that ransom of a price, you bet there's people that would question the authenticity.

I bought some major coins from that seller not too long ago and they appear to be legit. If that is a real new No 3 Jacks, $200 is a little out of my range.

If that one is real, the good news that means they made a newer version and they might be more plentiful in the future........we can hope at least,,,,,right?

Rhode Island bridge token. Just something different.

My forged divot tool.

That's CRAZZY!!!!!!!

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay. How about $5

That is insane - I would pay more then $15 for it

That is insane - I would pay more then $15 for it

Your killing me....lol

My forged divot tool.

I have one like this and one that has a bottle opener at the bottom. Will have to snag a couple pics when I get home.

Picked this one up this past weekend.
20160419_103702.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back