2016 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN) and Tournament Thread

You get your chance and you turn it over? Tough.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Boo la Boo la!!!

Well....my bracket is perfect through 6 games. Didn't get in on the THP one though.

Glad I picked the right 12 over 5 upset. Happens every year and I'm always wrong.

Baylor has a way of coming up small when the situation presents itself.

Nothing new for sure. Tough to watch someone turn it over there as opposed to missing a tough shot or something.

Took Yale, so can't complain haha

Look @ Lil Rock bringing it

Purdue. What the hell, knock it off.

Well.....poop.

Didn't jump in THP bracket but still sitting at 100% in my wife's work bracket that I jumped into.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2016 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN) and Tournament Thread

Thanks Purdue.

If you're not rooting for Florida Gulf Coast right now, I can't be friends with you. 16 seed is only down 1 at halftime to the 1 seed UNC.

If you're not rooting for Florida Gulf Coast right now, I can't be friends with you. 16 seed is only down 1 at halftime to the 1 seed UNC.
I'll miss you

If you tell me you were pulling as hard for UNCW then we can be friends again

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Had Purdue and Baylor in the Sweet 16. Oh well.

Crazy ending to Providence-USC. Have to make your free throws..and guard the guy under the basket.

Big fan of Cookie Monster and Siri..already over the Lil Wayne commercial.

Assuming Gonzaga closes it out I only missed the Colorado Uconn game today. Stupid fluffaloes.

Arizona losing hurt me big time.

Had 5 losses on Day 1, but, of them, only Purdue was picked to go past the second round, and had them losing in the 3rd round anyway. So, not devastating, I guess.

Picked every winner yesterday except for Purdue. Still salty on that one.

A lot of Purdue alumni in my office and they are either not here or in a bad mood....at it is barely after 9 am.

Two wrong yesterday for me - Purdue and Arizona. Didn't have either getting past the next round, but I should have known better with that Wichita State/Arizona game. Wichita State is good and I really wasn't sold on Arizona this year.

Sounds like you and Mike Greenberg (Mike&Mike) had the same bracket. He was cussing Purdue this morning...ha

I should be cussing them as well. In this bracket I had them going to the Final 8. in my money bracket that I'm playing with some friends, I had them losing on Saturday, so no biggie there.

My bracket is already busted. Had Arizona, Purdue and Texas Tech coming out a little bit. All of them lost in round one. Ouch.

Bracket went up in flames last night. Purdue and Arizona hurt

We'll see how today goes. Had a very good day 1, but I have a lot of upsets on day 2. If they work out like yesterday did I should be in really good shape for my pool.

Back