The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long day.
Great meeting alez tonight though.
He's a great guy. Glad you got to meet him.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yes, but I'd just say screw it and put their forum name hahaha

No, because 50% would return with 15/F/<<insert overly awkward location>>

Indiana. It's always Indiana. Or it always seemed to be, way back in the day.

2-3 hour training session on a tool that appears we won't be able to actually use during the session and will be following along as the instructor goes thru it...plus everyone getting the training is remote so we will be watching a screen the whole time.

Today should be very different.
Heading to EvnRoll to learn more about this new company, from Guerin Rife and then to SKLZ to talk about some cool things they have coming for golfers this year.

Heading to EvnRoll to learn more about this new company, from Guerin Rife and then to SKLZ to talk about some cool things they have coming for golfers this year.
All of these things excite me.

You tired yet buddy?

You tired yet buddy?

Nah. Its okay. I will be tomorrow at UST though.
land after 2am.
Have to wait for bags.
Go to Hotel
Wake up 6am to go get rental car. Then off to UST.

land after 2am.
Have to wait for bags.
Go to Hotel

Oy vey! Thanks for bringing the content!

land after 2am.
Have to wait for bags.
Go to Hotel
We appreciate it very much

land after 2am.
Have to wait for bags.
Go to Hotel

Ouch. That's a tight schedule. Thanks.

No thanks needed guys. All for this awesome community and I am happy to do it.

The tech in clubs now days is awesome. I'm amazed at what companies are doing.

What a day.
My truck gets t-boned, my office is a billion degrees, I left my wallet at lunch, the toilets won't flush due to plumbing work just outside the building and lunch gave me a terrible stomach ache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a day.
My truck gets t-boned, my office is a billion degrees, I left my wallet at lunch, the toilets won't flush due to plumbing work just outside the building and lunch gave me a terrible stomach ache.

Sounds like a rant worthy combo. Hope things get better for you.

Sounds like a rant worthy combo. Hope things get better for you.

Screw it! I'm going to play golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chilling with mitchdean441 at the Admirals Club lounge in San Diego for a couple of hours before my flight. He is a trooper for this past week and doing the red eye.

Thanks for bringing back some excellent coverage this week guys.

Can't wait to meet this mitchdean guy.

Thanks for bringing back some excellent coverage this week guys.

Can't wait to meet this mitchdean guy.

Hes awesome and collects even more swag than Mikedean

Chilling with mitchdean441 at the Admirals Club lounge in San Diego for a couple of hours before my flight. He is a trooper for this past week and doing the red eye.
Safe journeys home gents, way to kick ass this week.

So apparently in the four months I wasn't playing golf, I started getting a positive angle of attack with a driver for the first time in my life. When I played 18 a couple of weeks ago, I kept topping the drives when I teed it up like I always have (but I wasn't topping shots through the rest of the bag in the fairway), and it obviously lead to a really rough day. I had thought about it over the past few weeks, and checked some things in a mirror to make sure that the head wasn't lifting up instead (it wasn't). Played 9 this afternoon and teed the ball up a bit higher, and while direction wasn't perfect, I hit some drives I would be proud of in the middle of the season. Definitely needed today to start enjoying the game again...was really starting to question the value in paying to be that frustrated.

Love it Donne.

I'd love to play another round with you someday my friend.

Thats awesome AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back