Mizuno S18 Wedges

KY Golfer

It's for Kentucky, Lol #Paradise4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
I searched around the site and couldn't find a thread on these. Sorry if I missed it.

Anyone out in THP land gaming these? Anyone hit them before?

I love my JPX900 Irons and was thinking of giving these a shot. I figure the irons are so good the wedges can't be bad.

I was just wondering if anyone had given them any time or had any opinions on them compared to other models.

Mizuno S18.jpgMizuno S18.jpgMizuno S18.jpg

I have the Blue S18 and it is stunning plus it has that Forged Feeling to them.
Really a nice wedge.
I'd recommend reaching out to Budget Golf if you are looking to pick one up.

They are awesome and love the feel with loads of spin. Had the MD3's before these and IMO to me, they are hands down better. They are longer than the MD's but think partly due to the shaft. I just hit these way better and put myself in better positions. Just last weak, I holed out at 70 yrds with my 58. I hardly used my 58 until I got these.

My playing partner bought 2 of them off eBay pretty cheap. He seems to enjoy them and I will say they look terrific.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice wedges, much larger than the T7 wedges.

Will say they are closer in size to SM7 and RTX3. Big thing I would say is that the finish fades very quickly (since it's ion plating) and the forged feel isn't really that much different from cast wedges because of the boron.

I have T7’s I got with my JPX900 forged but kept them when I (unnecessarily) upgraded to 919’s - Love em, - the 18’s look a bit big to my eye although I’ve never tried them, but have always been a Mizuno wedge fan (tried Titleist & Cleveland too - good wedges) so I reckon you should try them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As good as anything on the market and they look good also!

Nice
BB.jpg

Back