USA Men's Soccer National Team

USMNT gets a point from a 0 to 0 draw on the road. 4 points out of 2 games take that all day.

You didn't miss much. I only watched the first half, but I thought T&T had the better of the play in that half. Still, I learned a while ago never to discount getting a point on the road in WCQ.

You didn't miss much. I only watched the first half, but I thought T&T had the better of the play in that half. Still, I learned a while ago never to discount getting a point on the road in WCQ.
Thanks. Yeah no kidding especially down there never an easy place to play. Happy that they got a point

Now wondering what Jordan Morris will decide to do? Stay at Stanford or turn pro? And with who? Reports are he got the biggest homegrown player offer ever from Seattle.

I just watched the USMNT win vs St. Vincent and the Grenadines because well why not. It was on the DVR and I didn't get a chance to see it live

USMNT plays this Sunday vs Iceland for a friendly. Only one other friendly in February scheduled.

Interested to see what the roster will look like for this match.

USMNT vs Canada tonight @ 10:15 on Fox Sports 1. Will have to DVR this one also and watch them to get my fix until March.

Jordan Morris gets a start tonight.

Finally getting around to watching USMNT vs Iceland on DVR

Pretty goal from Jozy after some great build up play

Good group draw for the USMNT for Copa America Centenario

Costa Rica is really the team that will give the USA trouble as usual.

New USA Soccer Crest looks awesome!

U.S. Soccer: Men and women's national teams unveil new Nike kits for 2016, white with blue sleeves
*-via ESPN FC http://es.pn/fcapp

CONCACAF they will qualify

You must be a Germany fan because they won the last WC

Actually I've been a Germany fan since they won the 92 euros and 90 WC

Bit especially when i watched klinsmann play in my coaches mens league in high school and he signed my 98 Germany jersey.

I'm a USA fan through and through, but losing to mexico on home soil in a one and done playoff leaves a bad taste and when the coach you've hired to develop talent to take you to the next level, but doesn't have faith in said talent and relies on the old guard who are well old, makes me a bit jaded.

Also Klinsmanns treatment of donovan was shamefull.

(End rant)

Go USA!!!!

Well yeah, it's us mexico costa rica no one else.

Wonder if we can get this thread going like the NHL one...

Nope probably not
Haha maybe just you, me and Amol

I hear you about Jurgen. I just didn't think firing him was worth it and having to start all over. I go back and forth with him

They pay him way tooo much to do that

They pay him way tooo much to do that
Ok, so who would have been a better hire after the Gold Cup last Summer? I can't think of anyone that would be better with qualifying so close.

There something wrong when two Americans are arguing about soccer. Just wrong, sorry just kidding!

Back