Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Looks like I'm going to be in really really really effing late on Thursday

What time you get in and which airport?

What time you get in and which airport?
I'll have it nailed down tomorrow for sure and will let you know, looking like Orlando though.

My issue is my boys have a golf tournament that day (thurs) so it's going to be interesting, unless I can get another coach to go.

It is possible that I could pick someone up in Jacksonville on my way south. I probably won't get on the road until 1:00. That would put me in Jacksonville around 4:00 or so. If someone is flying in around that time frame I would be happy to get you to Hammock Beach.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'll have it nailed down tomorrow for sure and will let you know, looking like Orlando though.

My issue is my boys have a golf tournament that day (thurs) so it's going to be interesting, unless I can get another coach to go.

Sounds good. Im getting into Jax around 1045 at night.

Just looked, only an hour and a half drive, I can pick you up if you want, if it can save you some good money I don't mind helping a THPer out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a most generous offer, but think I will get a rental.

I am in Jax at 11:00, so if anyone is getting in around that time let me know. I believe I have 7'ish flight on Sunday.

Heres our tee time options for thurs...leaning towards one of the first 2 (allthough the 2nd moght be too close time wise for some)

1:00pm -1:20pm ************* Ocean

12:00pm-12:20***************** Conservatory

2:10pm-2:30pm ************** Conservatory

Heres our tee time options for thurs...leaning towards one of the first 2 (allthough the 2nd moght be too close time wise for some)

1:00pm -1:20pm ************* Ocean

12:00pm-12:20***************** Conservatory

2:10pm-2:30pm ************** Conservatory
I'm good with what's best for the group

Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

I agree with anytime after 1pm, as after 1pm or the 2pm likely gives some folks a little time to catch their breath after their flight.

I am in on Wednesday night and may play somewhere by there that morning.

Hey Fellas,
I have been made aware of a slight tweak to our villa situation for the weekend. Each villa will still be 3 bedrooms, but will only hold 4 people per.

That will increase cost of extra night by $25, if that is a deal breaker for anyone please let me know and I can have your name removed from the list. Sorry for the mixup, I'll give it a day or 2 and continue forward. I'll also see what can be done about us having a "partial" villa since 18 people would be 4.5 villas needed.

thanks

I'm passing that extra charge on to you sir.

good luck with that.

worth a shot. What's an extra $25? So are these villas for the extra night different than the ones for the event weekend or will those sleep 4 instead of 6 as well?

No problem at all Mike. Thank you for all your hard work on this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

worth a shot. What's an extra $25? So are these villas for the extra night different than the ones for the event weekend or will those sleep 4 instead of 6 as well?
For the most part the first go around had only 4 people put of 18 needing to switch

No worries Mike! Thanks for setting this up.

No problem with the extra $25 ... I also appreciate the work it takes to put this together!

No worries at all, Mike. Appreciate you handling all the extra nights lodging.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

$25 extra isn't an issue, and like all have said, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the original cost?

50 plus tax so looking at 75 plus tax now I believe
Correct working with them now on our "odd" number situation

Back