Your Favorite Hole From a THP Event

This one from Olde Stonewall was awesome too.

e2654cddbb3b7c693acbc8535b570fa1.jpg

I have a feeling after the Ohio/Michigan RR a lot of those folks will change to the second par 3 at Boulder Creek.

Those are two very solid choices! That damn Devil's Delight will someday be my B&$#%

I almost have to say my favorite is the hole at Palmetto Dunes during Gauntlet 1 when I made this stupid hard breaking chutt and made Rhi drop F bombs.

I don't know what hole this is on True Blue, but I've been known to catch myself staring at this picture.
DSC00586.jpg

I'm pretty sure that is 16 - and that is a menace of a par 3.

18 at True Blue is one of my favorite golf holes I've ever played, at an event or not. Just love the look walking up to the tee with that clubhouse in the background, and it's an fun hole from a play standpoint as well, especially with some of the pin placements you can see on that hole.

We just felt bad for you guys due to Rambler's little hot dog situation.

I think we inspired you guys to do better over the weekend, must have been thinking "one guy looks like he might die and we still can close this out"

First rule of TB hot dogs... We don't talk about the aftermath of TB hot dogs.

Caledonia_18_zpsdp3tregl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Although not the most captivating aesthetically, the finishing holes at Caledonia and True Blue are both among my favorites we've played, mainly because of the drama they afford and personal pressure they can put on you. If you're in a tight match, they will play very tough, especially if all your buddies are sitting on the veranda watching. Above is #18 at Caledonia. The green is one of the toughest I've played to hold, even if you hit in the middle of it.

The par 3 on the Clive Course at Hideaway that has the waterfall on the tee box! Gorgeous hole!!!
fa346bec182ba5fed08fa2a5c1a8909c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant find it on my phone maybe krispyk can post his picture of #13 at Olde Stonewall

Haha Ill admit to skimming while watching games lol

#18 Hideaway Clive Course. Probably the best closing hole I've ever played. The second shot is my favorite I've ever played. Look at this approach
69cd9c0a23c294c7a361d68b0b6f0176.jpg

The par 3 on the Clive Course at Hideaway that has the waterfall on the tee box! Gorgeous hole!!!
fa346bec182ba5fed08fa2a5c1a8909c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh hole #7. I thought #11 was just as amazing

I like this one

5996847417bde46415e14bf60de9b0c8.jpg

Caledonia_18_zpsdp3tregl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Although not the most captivating aesthetically, the finishing holes at Caledonia and True Blue are both among my favorites we've played, mainly because of the drama they afford and personal pressure they can put on you. If you're in a tight match, they will play very tough, especially if all your buddies are sitting on the veranda watching. Above is #18 at Caledonia. The green is one of the toughest I've played to hold, even if you hit in the middle of it.

I was going back and forth between 18 at TB and 18 at Caledonia. Similar ideas in some ways, but they play so differently. Love both of those holes.

Those are two very solid choices! That damn Devil's Delight will someday be my B&$#%

I almost have to say my favorite is the hole at Palmetto Dunes during Gauntlet 1 when I made this stupid hard breaking chutt and made Rhi drop F bombs.

I don't know what hole this is on True Blue, but I've been known to catch myself staring at this picture.
DSC00586.jpg

haha that's my twitter background. Freaking awesome hole. I almost said the entirety of True Blue because I adore that golf course.

I'm going to go with.... the Hideaway.

I will say golf wise I love the Dye course more but the Clive is just gorgeous.

16 at True Blue the par 3. Like the layout of the hole and I made par all three times I played it so I am bias

Just about any hole at the Hideaway, #16 at Stonewall and there are a few others. But the first hole on the Clive course at Hideaway is my favorite. Still have a picture of the hole on my phone and work computer screen.

7f739cfec8d43a75fba3676b0eb6f422.jpg

18 at PGA National was the first to pop into my head.

Not sure the exact hole but number 5 (I believe) at Olde Stonewall. Water right the length of the hole and short of the green. Just an intimidating hole that requires some solid shots. It looks so beautiful as well.

Back