The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah now.

Stop swearing please.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

How exactly does someone notice a torn axle boot while plugging the scan tool into the DLC under the driver side dash?

Also I haven't heard of anyone repairing CV boots in like 15 years. Is this a Canadian thing?

Yeah, they will just be replacing the axle. I honestly don't know what they were doing when they found the torn boot on it, but am happy they did find it.

Just start a how far do you hit **** club thread.

Break out the rulers.

Over a mountain once.

/thread

Thats a lot of meters.

I measure all things metric. 100 millimeters sounds more impressive then 4 inches.

*close thread.

Hey, go big or go home to spine your shafts.

Dammit, I forgot people are sensitive to the loft word.

Or maybe, just maybe they have respect for "forum leaders" and the amount of time and work they put in here and don't really want to see one of them sink to the troll's level. But I've only been here a year, maybe I don't know any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or maybe, just maybe they have respect for "forum leaders" and the amount of time and work they put in here and don't really want to see one of them sink to the troll's level. But I've only been here a year, maybe I don't know any better.

You'd be surprised.

What are you talking about dude?

I apologize for neglecting to add in 15 random smileys in my post to indicate joking and sarcasm.

MUCH different than sinking to anyone's level or whatever.

I must have missed the sinking to the troll level?

For Jamesman...

i-do-what-i-want-22875-1277341571-14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back