Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops lol wasn't sure if it's updated or not but just going what was on their site.
Their normal season is May 9th but they've been open since March 9th (crazy!) The usual spring rate is $35, I can call and check if people are still interested on going there .

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Their normal season is May 9th but they've been open since March 9th (crazy!) The usual spring rate is $35, I can call and check if people are still interested on going there .

That would be nice

I know people don't want to talk about the weather for next week, but it has to happen.
Looks like it'll be in the 50's with a 50/50 chance of rain, hopefully that changes at some point next week.

Excited about signups Monday everybody. Looking forward to seeing some THPers and getting the gear ordered for everybody participating.

I know people don't want to talk about the weather for next week, but it has to happen.
Looks like it'll be in the 50's with a 50/50 chance of rain, hopefully that changes at some point next week.

that sounds like a prefect day for golf
don't jinx it Joe! :alien:

Ravenwood is $29 walk and $39 ride. Although they recommend waiting till next week to book it pending on weather.

I may need to find a place to stay up there Friday night so if someone finds something cheap let me know.

I may need to find a place to stay up there Friday night so if someone finds something cheap let me know.
We were planning on staying at the super 8 near Rochester, I can ask if they can add a bed or if there is a couch if you want

We were planning on staying at the super 8 near Rochester, I can ask if they can add a bed or if there is a couch if you want

Ya that would be great!

Ravenwood is $29 walk and $39 ride. Although they recommend waiting till next week to book it pending on weather.

Thanks for checking that Paul. I think $40 with a cart at Ravenwood is more than fair. Just my opinion of course.

For the guys keeping track I'll most likely be in for Friday but not sure yet for Saturday.

Ben (darkhelmet18) might be in for Friday too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking that Paul. I think $40 with a cart at Ravenwood is more than fair. Just my opinion of course.

For the guys keeping track I'll most likely be in for Friday but not sure yet for Saturday.
I agree, for 39 bucks, I'd try ravenwood for sure on Friday

I agree, for 39 bucks, I'd try ravenwood for sure on Friday
I've only played there once and I don't remember any of it. Pete was in my foursome and was distracting me with that sexy ball flight :)

Ravenwood is fun, the conditions should be pretty nice for this early in the season. However I hope it's not super windy Friday, that track is at almost the highest point in Victor. It can be brutal in the wind (Paul knows haha).

Yep, if the wind is up, get ready for a tough us open style round.
Still, always a good test of the golf game at raven.

I've only played there once and I don't remember any of it. Pete was in my foursome and was distracting me with that sexy ball flight :)

Cool!
What set of tees are you usually playing? Are Blues at 6200 yards OK for you?

Cool!
What set of tees are you usually playing? Are Blues at 6200 yards OK for you?
I think that is what we played last year but if we played whites it was plenty long enough from them for me.

I think that is what we played last year but if we played whites it was plenty long enough from them for me.

White or blue are fine with me, I would not want to play from longer than that

White or blue are fine with me, I would not want to play from longer than that
Just reading back, maybe we should decide based on the wind.

Here's a sneak peak of what it's like there when it's hella windy!

Here's a sneak peak of what it's like there when it's hella windy!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RY2raujR7Ew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Haha if the wind is at your back it's awesome if it's in your face it sucksssss.

Haha if the wind is at your back it's awesome if it's in your face it sucksssss.
When we played that day, I literally could not get settled on the tee box the wind was blowing so hard. I think a few times my ball fell off the tee and the wind would push against the club face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back