Michigan hackers, check in here

I would be interested in TPC.. I have one of those $55/$65 certificates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I was referring to on the 25th is $80 I think its some sort of tournament? It says only 80 players allowed and 49 have signed up. I honestly have no idea.

What I was referring to on the 25th is $80 I think its some sort of tournament? It says only 80 players allowed and 49 have signed up. I honestly have no idea.

I'm considering it. Can't commit yet. But as you noted its starting to fill up. Really good golf course. They are very informal tournaments. You play your own ball and turn a score in, but definitely not high intensity. Only thing that is kind of a pain is that I think it is pure stroke play. Basically if you are having a bad hole, you gotta keep swinging til the ball is in the hole I believe, putt everything out etc. Pretty sure they would let us play together, form a 4 some, but not positive on that.

Agreed!

I can't remember was anyone thinking of doing the GAM day at TPC on the 25th? I was just browsing around that site for the first time and I'd like to play some of those courses like TPC and Radrick Farms, prices aren't too bad, and Mondays I could possibly make work every once in a while.

Can't make it during the weekdays, except for after 5.

Gotcha.. The one @ TPC in August is full.. 4/25 is about half full.. I could probably swing that date.. Starts @ 10am...

I went as far as to register a group... Let me know if there is interest in this event.

Temps nice today... Probably won't find a range open... Lose all the inventory into a mud pit... Thinking about a sim session tonight in Monroe if anybody is interested.. Probably around 7pm..

My saint of a wife just told me she is taking the kids to her moms on Saturday, so I should go play golf. Got all excited and came in here to post to see if anyone wanted to play, and just saw the high is now going to be 42. Give me a break. Thats too cold even for me.

My saint of a wife just told me she is taking the kids to her moms on Saturday, so I should go play golf. Got all excited and came in here to post to see if anyone wanted to play, and just saw the high is now going to be 42. Give me a break. Thats too cold even for me.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing last weekend. I told my wife that guys were out playing already and I needed to get some golf in. She said go ahead, then I got sick and the weather does not look favorable. All these weather changes up and down like a yo yo is driving me nuts.

I might be a little nuts in the head, lack of sleep will do that, but I am still considering playing tomorrow or Saturday.

I played yesterday in that wind... Wild ride!!

I played yesterday in that wind... Wild ride!!

That is crazy, I got called out for work at 10:30 last night and we're still at it.

That is crazy, I got called out for work at 10:30 last night and we're still at it.

294038a1cbda3f6b49cc938e90db8c6c.jpg
e1a4fec3620321c2d74df8d8fcb62d58.jpg
. Cart blowing away from me.. Chased down head covers, tees, and the whole rig.. Calm warm golf will be with us shortly.. I can feel it...
BTW.. The Puma sound chuck is a great addition to my push rig... & yes I had like 17 clubs in the bag...

So I'm not 100%, but I think I may be able to get out for some golf tomorrow if anyone wants to play.

So I'm not 100%, but I think I may be able to get out for some golf tomorrow if anyone wants to play.

Looks like I'll have time to get out golfing today.

Hawk Hollow in Lansing for $18 on golfnow at 1:30ish

Last edited:
Looks like I'll have time to get out golfing today.

Hawk Hollow in Lansing for $18 on golfnow at 1:30ish

Thats awesome! I've missed so much work this week due to being sick I have no chance of joining you. Play well!

Gonna be almost 50 now according to the weather I just watched. I might go out and play. Can't get all the way over to Lansing though. Too bad thats a great deal.

Any one get their GAM stuff in the mail yet..? Let me know and I will do the same when it comes in..

Any one get their GAM stuff in the mail yet..? Let me know and I will do the same when it comes in..

Nope. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure they told me they send them out the first week of April when I signed up.

Nope. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering about that.

I'm pretty sure they told me they send them out the first week of April when I signed up.

I believe I read it in an email that the packets were to be sent out around April 1.

GAM is now accepting scores for handicaps as per below. So if you play before you get your accounts open, be sure to write them down so you can enter them once you are able to.

Due to warm spring weather predictions the Golf Association of Michigan moved the opening of the season up two weeks to March 15 so members could start posting Michigan golf scores.
All scores can be posted now through Oct. 31 for the 2016 season.

New Michigander here to the site. Glad to be a part of this. Hit me up if you ever want to meet up for a round. Willing to do a little driving.

GAM is now accepting scores for handicaps as per below. So if you play before you get your accounts open, be sure to write them down so you can enter them once you are able to.

Due to warm spring weather predictions the Golf Association of Michigan moved the opening of the season up two weeks to March 15 so members could start posting Michigan golf scores.
All scores can be posted now through Oct. 31 for the 2016 season.

Thanks Damien,

Heads up for anyone who logs into GAM & tries to post a score.
If you paid for 2016 & when you go to post you get this message below.

Call GAM @ 248-478-9242 ext #123 & they will flag the issue. Your club will show you as active & paid but the GAM site will not let you post scores.

Your Club Membership Has Lapsed
Your club membership is not current. Please contact your club administrator to re-instate your membership.
You will not be allowed to post scores on this site until your membership is re-instated.
You will, however, be allowed to view, print, and create a PDF of your Score History.
Press 'OK', 'Show Report', and select from the menu shown above your Score History.

Getting a good gauge on when I will be available to play/prep. Anxiously waiting for the weather to get better in the evening and/or mornings.

Back