THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love seeing this thread pop up. Great job everyone.

Can't wait to get into a position in life where I can really help more people. You guys are all inspiring! Way to go everyone!

Can't wait to get into a position in life where I can really help more people. You guys are all inspiring! Way to go everyone!

Dude many times you can help people without it costing you a dime. It's not always a cost thing

I have to agree with Captain Kevin on this one. One of the best parts from the Secret Santa was the hand written note that I got. Such a nice touch and I just made me proud to be a part of such an awesome and carrying community.

Love coming into this thread and seeing how much this community just cares about each other! Such a great feeling being able to be a part of it!

Have to give a huge shout out to Wyzyguy! At the last sim session we had as a Michigan group I was talking about buying a Game golf set up, he decided to send me one and refused to let me pay for anything! Truly a great guy and another reason why THPers are the best people you can ever hope to meet. Thank you man I will be putting it to good use!

Was following the Kentwool kickoff classic and saw amsmith61 wearing a very cool looking white Nike hat with "Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail" on the crown. I shot him a text and asked him to grab me one if he could, which he did, last S/M one in the pro shop. Arrived today and the box was much heavier than one with a hat in it should be. Opened it and he had thrown in a dozen e6. Aaron is one of the good ones. Thanks again, buddy!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Aaron is a great guy for sure!!!

Aaron is a top shelf dude! Well done buddy

Was following the Kentwool kickoff classic and saw amsmith61 wearing a very cool looking white Nike hat with "Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail" on the crown. I shot him a text and asked him to grab me one if he could, which he did, last S/M one in the pro shop. Arrived today and the box was much heavier than one with a hat in it should be. Opened it and he had thrown in a dozen e6. Aaron is one of the good ones. Thanks again, buddy!

Doesn't surprise me one bit. He's a good one!! Glad I get to call him a friend.

Well done Aaron! You get double bonus points for helping out a Sabres fan... :arrogant:

Well done Aaron, not surprised at all.

Well done Aaron! You get double bonus points for helping out a Sabres fan... :arrogant:
Fellow Sabres fan :)

Shout out to Greg Kulbick. Posted that I wanted to buy a Callaway Dual Cog adapter and Greg Kulbick messaged me and said he had one for me Wouldn't accept any for it.

Funding for Greg Kulbick Memorial Gardens and statue has begun in earnest.

Huge shout out to Bullfrog. I sent him an email regarding some Lamkin grips he posted about on the for sale thread. He asked for my address and a few days later they were on my doorstep, 14 grips free of charge! Thanks again Bullfrog!

Well done guys!!! This thread is another reason why I love this place.

Special shout out to Certifi_able (Gene)! He took the time out to make these fabulous Minion coins. Each with my name, THP name, wife's & daughters name as well. My wife and daughter love Kevin the best. They are fantastic and will look great in my slow accumulating collection. Thanks again!
3b3278e07576d87ed91ca516d3af47b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When I mentioned in a thread that I lamented the fact that I didn't join the Albatross club last year just for the coin, well Alez367 sent me an extra one he had. This board is just chock full of good dudes.

This is one of my favorite threads.

Special shout out to Certifi_able (Gene)! He took the time out to make these fabulous Minion coins. Each with my name, THP name, wife's & daughters name as well. My wife and daughter love Kevin the best. They are fantastic and will look great in my slow accumulating collection. Thanks again!

You're very welcome

Those are fantastic!

Huge shout out to Bullfrog. I sent him an email regarding some Lamkin grips he posted about on the for sale thread. He asked for my address and a few days later they were on my doorstep, 14 grips free of charge! Thanks again Bullfrog!

No problem brother! They are a great grip.

Shout out to Greg Kulbick. Posted that I wanted to buy a Callaway Dual Cog adapter and Greg Kulbick messaged me and said he had one for me Wouldn't accept any for it.

Funding for Greg Kulbick Memorial Gardens and statue has begun in earnest.
Cool. The only thing I ever get from him is grief and sass talk.
:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back