I had a couple of small questions regarding the result I got from a fitter about my swing:
Please see the image above with the 2D face angle data - as you can see the launch angle horizontal is 0.8R, the face to target is 4.2R and the club path is 9.8L. I am right handed, 6 feet, 200 pounds.
Please tell if am correct in my understanding:
- The suffix “R” in 0.8R means “right”, correct?
- The suffix “R” in 4.2R means “right”, correct?
- The suffix “L” in 9.8, means “left”, correct?
- Does this data mean that my ball launches to the right of the target line by angle 0.8 degree?
- Does this data mean that my swing path is out to in by 9.8 degrees?
- Does this data means that my club face is open at impact by an angle of 4.2 degrees?
- For my knowledge, what is the mathematical relationship between the horizontal launch angle with the face angle and the path angle? – is the horizontal launch angle = face angle – path angle?
Thank you in advance!