What grips have the most tackiness?

ewilk39

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sure it has been discussed but didn't find anything. Hope someone can help me out.

Out of what I have tried, I would say the Iomic sticky 2.3

Yea I'd say clean iomic's are pretty dang sticky. Also clean UTX or anything from lamkin with the ACE material. Key word for everything here is clean. Most grips will be pretty tacky when they have been washed and wiped off.

Lamkin ilines are pretty damn tacky

I really liked the Lamkin REL Ace 3gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larkin R.E.L. third gen get nice and sticky over a year later on my Hopkins wedges. I really enjoy them

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Don't know if they are the "tackiest" but I couldn't play without using WINN 's Dritac (love both the regular and wrap versions).

Lamkin I-lines for sure

Don't know if they are the "tackiest" but I couldn't play without using WINN 's Dritac (love both the regular and wrap versions).
I wouldn't consider them the tackiest. More like softest. And therefore least durable.

For tack, I'd go with CP2 or Tour Wrap (GP or Lamkin).

Don't forget to get some Gripes and keep them clean. They will stay tacki a lot longer.

Iomic sticky for me and it isn't close. I play without a glove, and have tried a few others including ilines, dritac, and others, but they aren't as tacki IMO. If you're looking to save a few bucks, try tacki-mac it2. They are very sticky when clean, and are only 4.25ish per grip... not breaking the bank helps my conscience when changing grips

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Golf Pride CP 2 wraps. Just need to keep them clean mine are 6 months old and still nice and tacky.

GolfPride Tour Wraps are pretty tacky. I have them on my new set except for my putter. Tim

Lamkin iLine

Another vote for iLines.

Lamkin Wrap Tech is by far the "stickiest", and I mean STICKY. Lamkin Crossline ACE are sticky, but not as much. I Lines have a decent tack, a softer feel than the first two. Golf Pride CP2 are not sticky when a single drop of water/sweat get on them. I bought them for their supposed tack, and it really wasn't in the presence of a sweaty glove or rain- they actually became slippery when they got wet. Golf Pride Super Tack is pretty tacky, but rough and pretty hard.
I have tried just about EVERY "tacky/sticky" grip that exists because of the humidity we get here in the summer and how sweaty my gloves get during normal play. The Wrap Tech is the stickiest, but I play I Lines for their good tackiness, but more so for their soft feel.
The best way I've found what I like has been to order a single grip of each style I'm pondering and then order a set of what feels best. I have a box in my storage of around 12-13 grips I've tried and didn't like. Anyway. I hope this helps.

Lamkin Wrap Tec, hands down

Lamkin i-Line

I-lines and Tour Wraps/Wrap Tec are the stickiest I've used. In the cord world, UTx are the tackiest I'd say.

I have to say the Lamkin UTx IMO. Love these grips

Wrap-tec are very sticky. Just keep them clean. Great grip IMO.

Iomic grips. Lamkin iLine is essentially a firmer Iomic (joint venture between the two).

Love my Iomics

Back