So sorry for you loss, Mike. Sounds like you and your dad had a wonderful relationship, and I'm sure he was incredibly proud of the man he got to see you become. I know it will be hard to golf without him, but I think it's really cool that your'e committing to carry on his golfing legacy. You're in my prayers, friend.

Sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing. I'm glad you have those vivid memories

Sorry for your loss! It's awesome that you had such a close relationship with your dad, and together with golf.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

My dad is one of my all time playing partners now and due to some health issues he wasn't able to play last year. I had a pretty dismal year in golf. This year my dad will be able to golf again and already is been a pretty great year. I won't know what to do when he is gone but I'm so happy for were able to share that time together.

Wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing that peek into your heart and life.

I'm sorry for your loss, but based just on how you wrote about your father, he'll be with you for as long as you live. My prayers and those of my family are with you and yours.

Sorry for your loss, but thanks for sharing. I'm sure your dad is as proud of you as ever.

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story.

An amazing post, so sorry for your loss that is way too young. It makes me want to get out with my dad. A reminder that Life is too short.

Sorry for your loss.

That was a beautiful tribute. I loved golfing with my dad as a kid, and I love it even more now when I play with him and my son. My sincere condolences for your loss.

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your dad. The connection you guys made on the golf course can never be taken away. Its what is so right about this game. Nobody can ever replace him, however as you walk that fairways, know he's keeping an eye on you with a huge smile, knowing you guys shared a passion, a passion that will live on with you. Carry that touch with pride. As you go through the grieving process, remember you're not alone, ever. My thoughts are with you.

Sorry for your loss. Makes me want to get out and not take the time I have with my father for granted.

Sorry for your loss, inspiring story!

Wow...what a beautifully tragic story. I yearn for the day when my father and I can play one more round together. He ruptured a disk in his back 15 years ago and hasn't played since. I actually spent today in a hospital room with him while he recovers from his third surgery. The doctors are confident that this one will get him back on the course.

It's tough to think about now, but you got to spend so much special time with your father. Cherish those memories of of those rounds and remember them when times on the course get hard. He will guide you through.

Thank you for sharing sir. Really sorry for your loss my friend. I'm glad you had such wonderful times with him in the past few years.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing with us how your father is so special. Your love for him is obvious and jumps off the screen at the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So very sorry for your loss.

Really sad man, sorry for your loss!

Thank you for sharing your story. So sorry for your loss.

My condolences on your loss. As both a son and a father, I am so moved by your post. Thank you for sharing such a moving tribute.

Thank you for sharing and so sorry for your loss. Your post certainly strikes a chord with me. My dad is in his 80's, we've been golfing together for over 40 years. I know there are not a lot of golf days left with him and it is harder now that I'm in DFW and he is in NYC, but we do meet 2-3 times per year just for golf. I'll enjoy those days for sure!

So sorry for your loss, but thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed hearing it and wish you and your family the best.

My condolences to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss Mike.

My most sincere condolences. Rest assured, he'll be smiling at every shot you hit.

Back