THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

So how many THPers want these in their irons? I know I won't be able to hit them well but I would love to at least give them a whirl at the range!

Those shafts look amazing, but there a little too stiff for my game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny...
Ohio thinks the pressure is going to get to me.
I will thrive on it.

You tell'em CJ. You got Granddaddy experience. That will take you a long way...

Nothing in here today?
Really?
Happy St. Patrick's day fellas!

Hopefully everyone has a safe evening!

And Ohio still sucks.....

To get rid of Ohios state flower.

a0780d688e3017887656bab2f0cb3fef.jpg

Nothing in here today?
Really?

And Ohio still sucks.....

I believe maybe people saw some serious awesome stuff in the forum and branched out.

1 More week of traveling and then the real prep begins for me, and looking forward to getting on the course with my OH bretheren real soon

Yeah work out of Saginaw and golf all of the tri-cities area. I will check out that thread, thanks!

Auburn.....
That's sorta in My neck o' the woods!

Welcome! And check out the Michigan hackers thread as well!

CJ this is another buddy of mine, dude is a heck of a good time we will for sure get out to a couple event's this year

1 More week of traveling and then the real prep begins for me, and looking forward to getting on the course with my OH bretheren real soon
The prep was supposed to start tomorrow. Thanks Ohio.

Getting a prep round in today. After working 18 hours yesterday they decided to take the day off today, and it just so happens to be 50*.

Unfortunately the team making process has already completed. Good news though is this is one of the few THP events where those not playing are still allowed to participate in certain aspects. I know many are going to be at the range, playing behind the last group, and at Michigan's celebration dinner.

And then there is always helping those in the event prep, which is beyond helpful.

Regardless, welcome the the AC and hope we can tee it up soon. There's another thread for extra details.
What's the chances someone will back out or not be able to make it?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Life happens. The odds, I'd say are slim, but you never know.

Nothing in here today?
Really?

And Michigan will always suck.....

FIFY...

I see TT makes Collegiate shafts. Hmmm... Ohio State TT shaft... Yes please.

You never know what will happen a few months from now. You can always support the event and Team Michigan by coming out to the course and the meet and greet if you want. This is one of the first, if not the first, where people that are not in the event can attend. There you can meet a bunch of THP'ers from MI and OH and have a great time!

While I'd never wish for that to happen, life does happen. Not sure I can quantify the chances, per se, but it's not unprecedented.

Some more prep tomorrow, albeit indoors. Going to the indoor sim down the street from me for an 8am round. Indoor, while not ideal, is better than nothing.

While I'd never wish for that to happen, life does happen. Not sure I can quantify the chances, per se, but it's not unprecedented.
Jrex and I are planning to attend. Hope we can make it either way

Very very true. I mean we had 2 people have to drop out of Club Clash for life happening, and that is crazy talk...

Hopefully getting a round in tomorrow, if not will for sure be getting a few in this coming week. Cant wait for the weather to turn and become nice so the courses open up and we can golf outside!

Some more prep tomorrow, albeit indoors. Going to the indoor sim down the street from me for an 8am round. Indoor, while not ideal, is better than nothing.
You and me both brother. Gotta get the swing in shape

Made it out for some golf today, weather was decent, 48* w/ 10-15 mph winds. Idk what was going on with my game but everything was right. The greens were incredibly fast especially for it being March. Went 40/46 at 6400 yards.

A little prep after work tonight got 18 in. Shot 71 (34-37) putter let me down on the back. 13 putts on the front and 17 putts on the back. Hitting it really good right now. Not happy with the driver but plenty of time to get that fixed.

A little prep after work tonight got 18 in. Shot 71 (34-37) putter let me down on the back. 13 putts on the front and 17 putts on the back. Hitting it really good right now. Not happy with the driver but plenty of time to get that fixed.

You are an animal

Good work Shev! 13 putts on the front is purty good!

Well done! The only question I have right now is "How strong is your back?"
Sounds like Shev could carry me or anyone else around Boulder Creek for 36 holes no problem.

Back