Stewart Golf Most Horrible Customer Service Ever!

Doucer

Reaction score
Handicap
[FONT=&quot]So I was in the market for a new push cart. Decided to give Stewart golf a try. I bought the RS golf cart last year because it had a cool look to it. Used it for about 10 games over the span of 4 months at the end of last year. Played our first game this past weekend and when I put the bag on the cart the leg snapped off.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So I contacted Stewart Golf and the retailer (Golf Town), The cart has a 2 year warranty. I was told I could buy a replacement part and pay to have it shipped to my house. Then I could pull the cart apart and repair the damage myself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Needless to say, I was not impressed. Still under warranty and I have to pay for parts and shipping and conduct the repair myself. My partner had an issue with his Clickgear cart last year and GolfTown and Clicgear replaced it with no questions asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Goodbye Stewart golf and over to Clicgear I guess. Sharing with my friends so you can be aware of the horrible customer support in case you were contemplating their products.

[/FONT]

what does the warranty cover? nothing?

Sorry for your luck. Just makes me happy I spent the money 5 yrs ago on my Clicgear 3.5. Only thing I have had to do to it is adjust the alignment of the front tire otherwise it has been great. Hope you have as good of luck as I have.

Back