Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

This thread makes me excited for mine to come in. And all the darn snow to melt so I can get outside with them!!

They look crazy comfortable, definitely more of a "sporty" look with the pointed toe than the Bio Drive's. Still a bit torn on how much I like these, love the Bio Drive's though.

They look crazy comfortable, definitely more of a "sporty" look with the pointed toe than the Bio Drive's. Still a bit torn on how much I like these, love the Bio Drive's though.

This is my sentiments as well. The look comfy but the biodrives seem to give the sporty but not to sporty look where these seem to be pure sporty looking. I'm curious about the traction compared to the biodrives.

I'm going to try these on next to the biodrive leathers. I need that wider toe box, but man I really like the look of these shoes. I will have a pair of the spiked version at some point.

Looked at those a lot at the show. I wish the gray around the heel was just a bit less thick though. But still an all around great looking shoe. it will come down between those and the Ecco Hybrid 2

I think I am going all in and the other colors of these. Really enjoyed the play and comfort today on the course.

I am going to need a good comfy shoe come this summer that is made for a lot of walking. Sounds like I need to take a look at these. Never worn spikeless so would be a new venture for me.

I think I am going all in and the other colors of these. Really enjoyed the play and comfort today on the course.
I love hearing that, I haven't gotten mine to a course yet, but the sole/footbed is so comfortable, as soon as you put them on they feel oh so nice!

I was impressed with how they wear but I won't be taking them on course for a couple months. Glad to hear you liked them.

Pair of white and grey headed my way. $100 on eBay just can't be beat! I have needed new shoes for almost 2 seasons. Hopefully this work out for me because finding shoes has been terrible for me lately

I searched for the words dirt and stain but didn't see anything, so let me ask what you think will become of the white outer sole of the shoes? I really dig the shoe, but have had similar color combos and I had to constantly clean them to keep them even close to white.
I know, it's a golf shoe, but it's one of my 'things' when they're white.

I searched for the words dirt and stain but didn't see anything, so let me ask what you think will become of the white outer sole of the shoes? I really dig the shoe, but have had similar color combos and I had to constantly clean them to keep them even close to white.
I know, it's a golf shoe, but it's one of my 'things' when they're white.

Depends on the person I think. I take pretty good care of my shoes and a quick wipe off or anything else goes a long way.

Pair of white and grey headed my way. $100 on eBay just can't be beat! I have needed new shoes for almost 2 seasons. Hopefully this work out for me because finding shoes has been terrible for me lately
I've picked up both of my ignite on eBay for great deals on both!

So these just arrived and ummm....no bueno! They are at least 1 size too large. I wear an 8 in almost every shoe. My current Puma golf shoes, both 8s. All my Nike running shoes, 8s. These...are closer to a 9. My dad wears an 8.5 and they were even too large for him so they're being returned.

Not sure if I'll try going smaller or what

So these just arrived and ummm....no bueno! They are at least 1 size too large. I wear an 8 in almost every shoe. My current Puma golf shoes, both 8s. All my Nike running shoes, 8s. These...are closer to a 9. My dad wears an 8.5 and they were even too large for him so they're being returned.

Not sure if I'll try going smaller or what

That is strange as they fit true to size for me. Almost glove like.

They may be mismarked. My DNAs are a half size too big and these are bigger than that

Same for me, maybe slight narrower than previous years, but overall they feel amazing, I have a pair of puma running shoes that are 12, and I would say these feel almost identical in a 12.

Same for me, maybe slight narrower than previous years, but overall they feel amazing, I have a pair of puma running shoes that are 12, and I would say these feel almost identical in a 12.

That is what baffles me. I have at least 8 pairs of Puma shoes (non-golf) and they are all size 8 or 8.5 depending on style. My 2 pairs of Puma golf shoes are both 8s.

I am going to return these and lose $20 for a restocking fee. They don't offer anything smaller than an 8 so these are off my list for now

Holy crap these things are comfortable on the course, walked 9 holes this afternoon and my feet felt awesome the whole time, even wore them before/after, and really good traction, the only thing I noticed was they seemed to show quite a bit of wear already, I'm going to wipe them down and see how nice I can keep them looking.

So the White/Turbulence is grey? It's not blue?

If you take off the stripe they look like band shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your King is here for Royal feedback. These are my first pair of spikeless shoes and I am really excited to give them a try.

The King out... for now

I don't know why I haven't ordered these yet.

Back