Live Update Thread & Contest - UST March Shaft Spectacular

I'm seeing a trend in donuts... have a blast today guys!

(currently have a FT Optiforce 460cc head 10.5* with a Fubuki Z 65g stiff shaft)

Soak it all in boys, can't wait to follow along with the amazing action today!

Cobra Fly Z stock stiff matrix 60g

We've decided that BoJangles and Chick-Fil-a has the best breakfast sandwiches

Danny Le is discussing Elements Gold, Helium, and Chrome.

The launch and spin characteristics of each one. The right head and shaft combo will give you your optimal launch and spin needed.

Elements Helium is a lightweight shaft but a very stable mid and tip section.
Giving you optimal launch and spin but giving you a overall really good feel. With the proper head you can have a higher ball flight and keep a mid to low spin. Or vice versa high ball flight with higher spin. All comes down to being fit properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got finished from a call. Looking forward to plopping down in here for the rest of the morning.

I'm hungry for some donuts!!!

I'm seeing a trend in donuts... have a blast today guys!

(currently have a FT Optiforce 460cc head 10.5* with a Fubuki Z 65g stiff shaft)

The trend that is easy to follow is my ratio of getting fatter each time I am at UST....And I am okay with it.

The trend that is easy to follow is my ratio of getting fatter each time I am at UST....And I am okay with it.

Lol, it's for a good cause, right?!

No doubt Danny is dropping knowledge. Enjoy it guys.

playing GBB driver with Oban Devotion 6 stiff flex 65g

Danny Le is discussing Elements Gold, Helium, and Chrome.

The launch and spin characteristics of each one. The right head and shaft combo will give you your optimal launch and spin needed.

Elements Helium is a lightweight shaft but a very stable mid and tip section.
Giving you optimal launch and spin but giving you a overall really good feel. With the proper head you can have a higher ball flight and keep a mid to low spin. Or vice versa high ball flight with higher spin. All comes down to being fit properly.

Really want to give the Elements helium a go. I'm starting to really enjoy lighter offerings, and it sounds like Elements helium is a great choice to go light but still remain very stable. certainly sounds like a winner to me.

Excited to follow along all day, this is what it's all about!!! Companies that GET IT and truly care!

62c8f4835adda2c93e0d40873a2b18b0.jpg

Smells like a gym locker now

Fellas... What's in the bag? No signatures on TapTalk.

Materials and shaft profiles you say? 2 things I know zilch about, and learning from the best in the biz? Hell yes!

Nice bag tomcat! :alien:

Just reading the posts from Danny and Lindsay has me trying to figure out how I can budget for a trip to Dallas to enter future months' contests.

It's so awesome to see good folks engage with members on here, definitely makes me interested in checking out UST Mamiya products.

Right now I'm trying to find a solid driver/shaft combo in my bag. The current contestants are a 10.5* SLDR with the stock TP Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 6.3 Stiff (65g) and a 10.5* Ping G30 with the Tour 65 Stiff shaft (61g). I haven't really been able to give the Ping a fair shake, since I just picked it up a month ago. Based on simulator results though it seems a bit too spinny.

Excited to follow along again today. Last time was a blast.

Current Driver: Wilson Staff D200 10.5 - UST Elements Chrome 44G Reg Flex

So far @USTMamiya is delivering!!!

Probably on the tour of the facility so we're getting close to seeing what goodies await them!

After seeing how much USTMamiya does for this community I'm glad I put in for April. I will definetly be putting in for other months as well. This place looks awesome to tour.

They are going on the UST Mamiya tour now. #knowledgeexplosion

The day started off right with Krispy Kremes..can't wait to see what else is in store for you guys!

Hopefully I can knock out some work stuff early today so I can follow this closely.

Excited to follow along all day, this is what it's all about!!! Companies that GET IT and truly care!
Yes, it is...and yes, they definitely do.

C&C USTMamiyaFactory
LOL

614b7b931bed822ed7348bef5420af0c.jpg

f937e600aea4a8b0e7e6f2557c49b380.jpg

HST and CPM machines used during engineering and testing

Must be some top secret stuff going on behind closed doors.

Getting knowledge

7d51e71f2b63acb957d7be30f73867d9.jpg

05dca4e97ae4d4b453fe8c379ec07874.jpg

Creating

Back